Pregnancy Q: Moon via combusta, South Node and Mars in 5th

dedavavo

Dear All,

I casted this chart a few weeks ago, question was "Will I get pregnant in September 2018?"

I got this horrible chart, with Moon in via combusta, Mars R in 5th, South Node in 5th.

I have decided to skip September 2018 as a month for trying for a baby, but do you think that as asked, the answer pertains only to September or should I wait more? Will this chart be valid for more than Sept '2018?

Thank you and best,
DV

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_prgtsep18_37204_151317.png
    astro_w2gw_prgtsep18_37204_151317.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 25

rafaella

I don't believe in restricting this type of question to a particular month, you are not asking about arrival of a parcel but pregnancy which can take longtime for most people.

Have you tried to get pregnant for sometime now? You significator Mercury is in barren sign, rx with no aspect to 5th ruler, which is also rx. Moon is square Mars rx.

I'm not seeing pregnancy anytime soon.

dedavavo

Hi rafaella,
Thank you very much for replying and the clarification.

No, we haven't started trying yet. I had a miscarriage in late February this year, and decided to give my body some time to heal.

Actually, I had cast a chart on 15th of June 2018 asking if I will become pregnant within 3 months - attached. I did look OK, but as I mentioned we decided to wait a bit, make all tests, take vitamins etc. Now we were just going to start and I asked the question for September..

I remember casting a chart after the miscarriage also, but cannot find it.

Would a chart on pregnancy be valid 'forever' even if asked for a specific period? Or what is the approximate validity?

Thank you again and best
DV

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_prgt3m150618.47869.118983.png
    astro_w2gw_prgt3m150618.47869.118983.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 22