Break Up: Moon in via combusta

jacambers

Hey ladies and gents,

What does moon in the via combusta actually mean. I understand that the moon is debilitated in Scorpio; but I just wanted to know if the moon in the via combusta meant an automatic "no" ... How bad is this placement?

For example, I asked about a possible break up between two people within the next 3 months.

Screenshot_20180402-205137_Chrome.jpg

Reception appears one sided. What would you say about Moon being in the via combusta... Does this thwart the question being asked and suggest that there will be no break up because the moon cannot perform? Or just that there will be confusion etc. But no break up?

Thanks! x

Last edited:

jacambers

After reading through a couple of the other topics involving similar significators (on the relational horary board), I get the feeling that the answer to this question is "No" ... There will not be a break up between these two people. It seems that retrograde Mercury aspects Mars before the aspect between Mars and Venus perfects. This suggests that another party may be involved in preventing the couple from splitting.

Still not too sure about the Via Combusta and what this means in this chart, but given that it is not a favourable condition for the moon to be in, I am going to assume that it means that the break up will not perfect.

So, overall, I get the impression that one party may not like the other very much, but the dislike is not enough to warrant a break up.

Chrysalis

The asc is in via combusta and the moon is too (as noted) the moon is also representative as the querents emotional state, so this shows the querent is feeling anxious, worried, constantly thinking about something....

Hence the charts question.

jacambers

Thanks Chrysalis! I always appreciate your input.

Hmmm. I did read that the Moon could be indicative of a person's state when they ask a question, but as this chart is about a former partner and his new relationship... I didn't really include myself in it. However, I can see how I am "involved" if we take the Moon to represent me.

If we do involve me and perhaps I am represented by Venus and Moon... I wonder if my former partner's new partner is actually Mercury Retrograde? Or Saturn in Capricorn.

We are due to have a conversation tomorrow... But I think Mercury Retrograde is the conversation given that it's the ruler of his 5th house. It's just interesting to see the recent separation from Saturn though. Hmmm.

Chrysalis

Thanks Chrysalis! I always appreciate your input.

Hmmm. I did read that the Moon could be indicative of a person's state when they ask a question, but as this chart is about a former partner and his new relationship... I didn't really include myself in it. However, I can see how I am "involved" if we take the Moon to represent me.

If we do involve me and perhaps I am represented by Venus and Moon... I wonder if my former partner's new partner is actually Mercury Retrograde? Or Saturn in Capricorn.

We are due to have a conversation tomorrow... But I think Mercury Retrograde is the conversation given that it's the ruler of his 5th house. It's just interesting to see the recent separation from Saturn though. Hmmm.

If your not including yourself in the chart, and if your former partner is asking about his r'ship and a possible break up, it makes more sense for your friend to be feeling like this.

Did this person ask you to do a chart for them, or have you done one out of curiosity ?

Chrysalis

I've done one out of curiosity.

Naughty :devil:

There is uranus directly on the asc though too, which is usually indicative of a break up.

Have you had a talk with this person recently and they've told you things are not good in their r'ship, so you've done a chart to see out of curiosity ?

jacambers

I know... I feel bad, but I wanted to see lol. He has said that he is "trying to make it work" despite the difficulties they face but it seems he never quite walks away. So strange!