Black Monday

planet9

Starting at 9 am EDT the Dow-Jones Index dropped 1000 points. It is interesting to compare the geocentric and heliocentric planetary aspects for this time. The following charts were made using the software described here.

The geocentric chart shows a grand trine (Moon-Venus-Uranus):
2015-08-24_black_monday_geo.png

The heliocentric chart shows six T-squares:
2015-08-24_black_monday_helio.png

In addition to the obvious Earth-Venus-Neptune 3-stellium there are also three exact midpoints:
Uranus-Earth-Pluto
Mercury-Uranus-Jupiter
Venus-Saturn-Jupiter

A comparison of these charts shows why astro traders prefer heliocentric astrology to geocentric.

CapAquaPis

hhhmmm :pouty: heliocentric astrology...the Earth is in the cusp Aquarius-Pisces. I don't review heliocentric astrology as much, but it makes sense the Earth would be opposite the sun, as it enters Virgo last weekend in tropical astrology. The mixture of luck (Pisces) and loss (Aquarius) of cusp Aquarius-Pisces represents a loss in wealth, income and prosperity. But the chart involves more on the alignment of planets on the given day. Mid Oct. is also when the Earth in cusp Aries-Taurus are high risk dates for economic or stock market crises: 1929 and 1987 for examples.

I'm more concerned though with the astrological forecast of Sept. 15th. Sometime around the date, the Sun in Virgo, Moon in Libra transit Scorpio, Mars conjunct Venus in Leo and Saturn in Scorpio are indicators something very terrible or horrific (i.e. political-based like a terrorist attack) will happen somewhere in the world. Recent bad news in Europe, China and now the US stock market seems to warn us a large-scale economic disaster will occur to have serious global implications. Saturn in Scorpio transit Sagittarius this year like it had in 1928-29 and 1987-88.

Last edited: