Light particles coming out from the astral body

Vagabondgirl

About a week ago or so I had this sudden out of body experience, "waking up" near my bed. I was a little scared from being so conscious, like I usually do when I wake up in that state. So I tried to go somewhere or to find light, and suddenly I could see some small light particles coming out of my chest region when I vibrated in that region. It came every time I made these vibrations, and then went away when I didnt. Like som kind of energy? Cause I needed to force it out in a way, to use energy I think.

Does anyone know what this could be? Any experienced astral projectors?:)

I have had many out of body experiences, but never seen this kind of light thing before.

Hello Vagabondgirl.. i really hope this works this time!!! lol. my computer skills are kinda lacking to say the least.
I was very happy to see this post by you. The same kinda thing happened to me as well about 2 weeks ago.
I was starting my meditation, and out of nowhere!!!.. a white streeky-type of light(with a bit of gold color) was emenating from both of my hands and about 3-5 inches past my wrists, and went directly upward! this has never happened to me before... wow is all i can say!
If you find out what this is, or anyone knows, i'd be very interested to know as well.
As and aside, and please forgive me for putting this in this post, but yesterday i was reading around on this site and found a post you started about the 4th 8th & 12th houses and what planets were within them where everyone was sharing their experences, i would live to find that again and introduce myself as well as get feedback from those whom are much more experienced with astrology than i. If you can tell me where that one is, i'd very much apprechiate it.
Many blessings to you and all.:smile:

Attachments

• JC Natal astro.gif
    JC Natal astro.gif
    59.6 KB · Views: 24

Mark

Anyone can learn these things, but it takes some time and practice; more for some than others. Don't be too jealous of the things mentioned here, because there are lots more where these came from. Everyone is built to operate at least a little differently. For example, I've had jack all luck with astral projection. I've never been able to fully project as so many others have. I still, however, can "touch" people without being physically present and, when I conduct myself appropriately, I can function as a window to the Spirit to promote healing. The more interesting pursuit is finding out what is in your own tool box.

As to this "heart radiance," it is a natural consequence of development along a certain path. It is useful when you come to understand how to give it form. The best way I know of giving form to these things is a very simple technique that has been used by many and under many different names. Healing is the best application and there is no limit to the number of ways in which one can be healed. The technique below will function to heal both the patient and initiator (not healer, technically).

In order to heal:
1. Form a clear intent. Pre-testing is great for this. Ask the patient to describe the problem in as much detail as possible. If done in person, ask them to demonstrate what would make the problem worse or better. If there is a limited range of motion, how limited? If touching some spot hurts, which spot? That process will give everyone a clear idea of what the patient is suffering.

2. "Touch" the patient. If present in person, make it a physical touch. If not, make it a mental touch, as if you were walking up behind your patient and placing a hand on their shoulder (the positioning of their physical body doesn't matter). What is important is that you make contact and can feel some kind of feedback through the hand with which you are touching the patient.

3. Remain aware of your connection with your patient and start up the "heart radiance" phenomenon mentioned in the OP. This radiance will naturally follow the course of your awareness to envelope both you and your patient. At this point, the two of you will act as a single unit, the patient naturally following the initiator.

4. While still remaining aware of your connection, raise your awareness to the highest and keenest point you can. Shoot upward like a bottle rocket if you would like, or drift up like an helium balloon. This is the point at which you touch the Universal awareness, or at least the greatest awareness you can imagine. Once these things are done (you have a well-formed intent, a connection, the "radiance glue," and you touch the Universal awareness), relax. There is nothing else for you to do. All healing will be done through you as a channel.

5. Maintain your "bigger" awareness of your connection with your patient until you begin to feel your patient relax. If the patient is standing, they may start swaying slightly. When you begin to get feedback that indicates changes have been made, then simply let go of the patient and release the experience into Infinity.

The cool thing about this technique is that you are not the one doing nor commanding anything. All the work is done by Universal awareness, so you can do no harm. That also means, of course, that you can't really take credit for doing anything. That fact will save you so much trouble if you will just let it! Also, you don't need the "heart radiance" phenomenon to make it work, you just need faith and practice. That radiance will simply make it easier. If anything could be said to be fuel for this process, it is Love.

Vagabondgirl

Interesting that you also have the light experience:) Maybe it might be related to energy or healing? I have actually heard about a famous "healer" and psychic from my country. He could physically see blue light coming out of his fingers while healing sometimes... But this was in real life, dont know what it means on the astral plane.

You have Moon in cancer in the 8th house. So maybe this is why you have these astral experiences.

I think that some people are more prone to this out of body experience than others. In my family its just my mum and I who have had it consciously... But I heard that we leave our bodies every night, but this is unconsciously so we dont remember it. Like falling asleep.

When you consciously project out of your body you suddenly wake up, but you dont fully wake up in the physical body. Your just conscious while the body is sleeping. I think there are some methods to do this, one method is some type of meditation. Maybe you can search the net for info?:)

For me it usually happens when I change the day rhythm, changing sleeping habits suddenly etc. For example when I had some night shifts and tried to sleep during the day it also could suddenly happen. Or if I sleep in the daytime, wake up for a short time and then go to bed again when the body should normally sleep it usually happens. Its like tricking the body and the mind, because the mind is already rested, but the body thinks its time to go to bed:D Splitting the mind from the body in a way.

Here is my chart again too, if anyone is interested:)

Attachments

• AstroequalMJ1.jpg
    AstroequalMJ1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 20

Rushwing

This is a great guide for healing here, I really appreciate you sharing your techniques.

I have some experiences of astral travel, but mostly in the dream state. I have a hard time with daylight experiences even in meditation, and its mostly because I have certain physical problems I still need to work out on my own (lazy eyes, seem to always shake me from the centered state of awareness because I see double a lot)

I do know that I have the sight however, because I understand the nature of dreams and I also see peoples auras, tho not so much as a vision but as a sort of gut knowledge. (That person is "blue" for example, I don't really see it)

I'm really fortunate that I've got the time and mentoring to practice meditation.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Yes, thanx Mark:) I think I should practice healing some time soon. But can you heal yourself? Or does it work better on other "patients"? I heard some healer said it wasnt so easy to heal one self as it is to heal others...

rahu

Banned
the astral portal of your soul is thru the solar plexus.so it seems you are in a period of mental/soul expansion.this chakra can be used to channel healing energies in you and those around you.

rahu

Vagabondgirl

Its true that I have experienced alot of "new" stuff this year. More and more precognitive dreams, and far more accurate and time specific ones.

One day I had an extremely lucid dream (compared to the ones before) where I was super conscious through all the dreams. It may even have been astral projection this lucid dream, because I heard the vibrations before the dream. Or how can you really know the difference between an astral projection and a lucid dream? They tend to look similar when Im away from the body...

It seems like distance between my physical world and dream world is getting thinner and thinner. As if the dream world is telling alot of true stuff about both the past and the future. Sometimes I feel that its getting harder to differentiate myself from others in a way. Like when I dream about other peoples lives, or when there is a strange telepathic link. I hope Im not becoming crazy soon:)

Vagabondgirl

the astral portal of your soul is thru the solar plexus.so it seems you are in a period of mental/soul expansion.this chakra can be used to channel healing energies in you and those around you.

rahu

This reminds me of something. One time I was astral projecting, I was in my room and I felt strong tickeling sensations in my stomach. It felt like someone was seriously tickeling me, so I felt like laughing out load. Also I heard my friend speaking in my ears, and the ears hurt a little from the sound. But I couldnt be bothered to listen to what she was saying.

And I tried to project somewhere else and arrived in a blue room where I met someone I dont know. Then my stomach tickeled even more that I felt like returning to my body. So I projected back to my room, jumped into my body and woke up. And I still felt the tickeling sensation in my stomach. This must be some kind of solar plexus activity?

About the talking in the ears again.... This also happened in a dream about a guy I know. He talked so much behind me, but I couldnt turn it off. Strangely enough he started contacting me alot more than usual after this "dream". In the dream it felt like he was standing very close to me, speaking...

Rushwing

I have to say that I commend anyone with the courage to explore the astral realms.

After a few really terrifying experiences I haven't really been going out of my body, mostly because I feel it isn't necessary and I feel more comfortable working with my inner energy.

However, every once and a while I do have a scary moment recently, for example, a very shadowy being was coming to me at night and hissing in my ear until I chanted a mantra enough and it floated out the window. I hope its gone.

I think I am a coward is all, I hope I can be brave enough to fortify my own protective fields.

Rushwing

Oh and anyhow, I strongly believe the ability to travel astrally or see aura is innate within everyone, it just needs to be re-awoken.

Also depending on what phase you are in your life, certain energies may be blocked due to the necessity of learning/ growing in another area first. (Which is why I very much like the vedic dasha's) And other things may become unlocked to help process other information.

I think babies probably see aura naturally, but they aren't even aware of it as a concept. I also believe that children's dreams are the most powerful literally because they are like the sponges of the world's energies. Children process the negative energies in the atmosphere in the most healthy way during their sleep, because they aren't as damaged by life yet. They are sort of like the most natural psychic ruminants, which is why child psychologists often tell children to write or talk about their dreams, and the messages we feed our children now will reverberate in all of society especially at night. Its weird but I always dream totally differently when there are children in the same living space, and I've often had the same dream as the children I was baby-sitting (I didn't tell them, I didn't want to freak them out, I just asked them what the dreamed about and they told me. One time I dreamed about Twilight, which I hadn't even seen or read about!) It's actually kind of annoying to not have your own dreams, but to feel like they've been "hijacked" a little.

Hello to all and many blessings to each!

Mark- Wow! wonderful information.. and i will be trying that with a girlfriend of mine very soon.. i will tell if i have any ability with this or not.

Rahu- would this be the same thing in your opinion(or whomever whishes to respond:happy:).. if this eminating white light was coming from my hands and not my solar plexus area? would this be something different?

Vagabondgirl-thank you for your chart! I wanted to mention, when this while light episode happened, i was in no way trying for this to occur. i was simply doing my regular meditations. Often i simply do my protection meditation, then try to tune into my higest and best good for how i can be a better person and release negitivity while expanding the light to those in need. As far as what meditations work for me..lol.. none ever did untill i started just making up my own version. I'm not sure if i really think this was some type of astral travel on my part, but i can not say for sure since i was definatly wide awake and focusing ahead of me - somewhat not really actually believing what i was seeing even though it was definatly there! i could both see it and feel it.
When you said that all kins of "new"stuff was happining to ou this year...omg! do i agree!! the precog dreams have been ramping up and that is just some of it.
I want to put this out here also for the others who are scared of what's been happining to them ( i think Rushwing mentioned this).. Please don't laught! lol...
About 1 mth. or so ago, i got in touch with this wonderful spirit artist Rita who had in the passed helped me very much realize that these things are in fact real.(i've always had numerous wierd psychic stuff happen, but for some reason still didn't fully believe.. ridiculus i know lol) what had happened to me one night completely terrified me to the point of me getting out of bed and pleading with God not to take me to the otherside yet... i truly thought i was dying. (this again had never happened before and has since only happened once).
i awoke about 1ish in the morning feeling ok, but then started to visually see everything starting to move around me, almost like looking at things throu water. then i started feeling like i couldn't breath.. then the drowning feeling was so strong and soooo scarry and that is when i started beging for my life. This whole thing intensified up untill 2:30 in the am when everything was so intense and almost like unbelievable tecknocolor....then everything stopped and was warm/loving/happy and this lasted a few minutes.. then everything went back to normal all of a sudden. at this point i thought i was having some sort of psycholigical breakdown, or a panic attack, or basically i had no idea!
In the morning after i woke up for the day, my parents called to tell me that their dog had passed away at 2:30 in the morning.. the same time this happened to me. as an aside, he passed do to congestive heart falure. i suppose that was the drowning feeling.
The next time this happened (but without the happy/bliss at the end), i realized no one had died, but someone was very sick. i get the courage to tell my parents about what happened to me when the dog passed and asked them to let me know if someone was ill.. turns out my grandfather had some issues that morning at 6am!
so needlesstosay, i got on the phone with Rita, and she told me, i could accept this and meditate more with protection, or i could ask for it all to stop. i am trying to choose the former. oh, and she specifically said to NOT get scared (that's kinda hard!) because you loose focus and control... trust me, i was not trying for this to happen, it just did.

So i was wondering if this light episode from my hands is because of a new awareness, like i should attune more to healing(i've only healed my cat in the past) or if this is now because i've asked not to be terrified of the death feeling and this is the replacement for that.
I'm sorry that this is so rambling, but if others have had similar experiences with this stuff, i would love to hear all about it!
Blessings to all and much love.

ethertwist

Something like this happened to me about five years ago (give or take). I was in bed and coming out of a half slumber, but definitely awake and aware and I felt as though I were elevated above my physical body and was surrounded by golden light orbs as if they were coming from me. I've never experienced anything remotely like that before, so I just sort of hovered there a bit in awe of what was happening. I felt so light, like I could travel anywhere, but didn't know how to really do so. I then somehow reentered my body and the lights dissipated. I assumed I was experiencing some form of astral projection and unfortunately it's never happened again since.

Vagabondgirl

Today when I was taking a nap, I went straight into the astral state lying in my bed. I felt that my stomach was a bit disturbed from lunch (I have a sensitive stomach) so I put my hands on my stomach and I could feel vibrations from the hands going through the stomach. It also felt warm. And "the pain" went away everytime I put my hands there. I also tried to put my hands somewhere else, like the thighs to see if there was any difference. And then I felt varm vibrations all the way down to the toes.

But maybe its easier to "heal" in the astral plane than in real life? I have never really tried in real life, and I we may not get the same visible effects there and then Im guessing...

Wow Vagabondgirl... that's great that that works for you too... i have IBS and i do this all the time, but i didn't actually realize what i was doing thou. lol..

Last night before bed, i focused on what Mark (from the above post) explained to us, and i definatly felt a connection using his approach, but i did not tell the person whom i was doing it to. He did say he wasn't feeling so good last night so i wanted to try this right away... when i chat with him today, i'm excited to find out how he feels now. good, bad or indifferent i'll let you know. ( i do hope it is ok to do this to someone without letting them know beforehand thou... what are your thoughts on this.. ie. doing it without them knowing...)
many blessings always...

Vagabondgirl

So did you try healing your friend from astral state or meditation?

It will be interesting to hear the result:)

In my opinion, good healing energy that you send people cannot be of any harm. Ive read a book about a famous healer, and he said that he could feel the pain of others near by and that he healed them from where he was standing. For him it worked ofcourse, and his "patient" reported that the pain disappeared.

I followed what Mark gave to us.... and i did it based on meditation i would say. Actually, i really have to read up much more on this 'astral state' since i'm not sure if, when i'm meditating, i just simply go into the astral state and i'm not realizing/understanding that this is what is happening. Kinda confusing because the meditations are so vivid in both feelings/voices and now many more pictures. i'm wondering if the meditations simply just put me there. not sure if that makes sense.

lol. i know.. i can't wait to hear myself the result. the guy by the way is my boyfriend... so i know he wouldn't mind my trying! i was just hoping it was not karmicly wrong to do so without their knowledge.. so thank you your imput on that one!!
Just wondering, do you have IBS also? (sorry if that's too nosey!)

in love and light...

Vagabondgirl

Irritable bowel disease? Maybe I do... Or I just get a little stomach ache if I eat stuff that I dont support, like large amounts of flour for example. I guess I might be allergic or something. I wonder if it comes with all the other sensitive stuff and these "abilities". This irritable bowel thing showed up not too long ago aswell.

I feel that I should live on a natural diet really, be out in nature, live far away from the city in order to be happy in the body, mind and soul:) But it doesnt happen!

Thanks for the info... i was just curious since i've been told that 'i give myself the ibs' because there is nothing 'wrong' with me medically.. it's psychosymatic they have told me specifically. but i do think it may be connected to "abilities".

Anyway, as a follow up to last night... i did speak to him and he says he feels much better!!! He said "i must have had a very good night of sleep, and that all is now well"... ok nothing very definate.. maybe he just needed some good rest, can't tell, but he did mention that he was restless before bed... if it worked, i would have thought restlessness would be taken away, and peace would have overtaken him.

But, tonight a girlfriend and i are going to try something very similar.. we shall see what happens... keep ya posted!
BTW- i love this site!!!
many blessings always...