12th House Stellinium! Going Insane!

natasham80

Hi lovely people, I just found out I have a 12th house stellium (sun, mercury, jupiter, saturn and pluto). I always thought I was born an hour earlier but when I got correct birth time it changed my rising sign and its totally thrown me. I feel really stuck at the moment - Im not sure how you would work through your issues of having so many planets in the 12th house. Im not sure of the purpose of my life as The sun seems hidden......So confused Im wondering if anyone has any advice on how to deal with this many planets and the feeling of doom that comes with the 12th house. It makes it hard as I would love to follow my goals and dreams but I dont know what they are everything seems so cloudy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 22.31.41.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 22.31.41.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 29

natasham80

Hey Beautiful people - I need help big time!

So glad to have founds this thread. I am a Libra Sun, Scorpio Rising, Leo Venus, Cancer Moon, Mars Scorpio, Mercury Scorpio woman who recently packed up my life to move to the USA to follow my husband. We have no kids and Im not working yet and dont want to go back to the drudgery of Insurance that I did for 15 years but Im drowning in lack of self esteem due to being in a new environment. With My Sun/Mercury/Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn in the 12th house (Leo/Virgo/Libra WTH) I find the who I am and the what I want very cloudy and confusing. Almost like I float through life and not recognise myself. I even can look at photos and say oh she looks nice and attractive but still cant see that as the every day me.

Would anyone more knowledgable have any advice to give me please.

Thank you Lovelies

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 22.31.41.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 22.31.41.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 16