Hello my fellow astrology fanatics!!

leolitsa

Helloo!! Nice to meet you all!:biggrin: I'm a 7th house leo sun, capricorn rising conjunct neptune and uranus, sagittarius moon trine sun and both sextile jupiter!
I love astrology and i'm glad that i've found this forum to share and increase my knowledge! :biggrin:
well i'm currently through some hard transiting aspects. pluto conjunct my ascendant, uranus square my natal uranus and saturn conjunct my natal moon.. So i see my life changing dramatically and my personality too. Its like a new me its being reborn! As a capricorn rising i think its not saturn that made me grow up but uranus! Many things changed in my life the last months and I have more freedom! If you are currently experiencing something like the aspects above, please share!

JUPITERASC

Helloo!! Nice to meet you all!:biggrin: I'm a 7th house leo sun, capricorn rising conjunct neptune and uranus, sagittarius moon trine sun and both sextile jupiter!
I love astrology and i'm glad that i've found this forum to share and increase my knowledge! :biggrin:
well i'm currently through some hard transiting aspects. pluto conjunct my ascendant, uranus square my natal uranus and saturn conjunct my natal moon..
So i see my life changing dramatically and my personality too. Its like a new me its being reborn!
As a capricorn rising i think its not saturn that made me grow up but uranus!
Many things changed in my life the last months and I have more freedom! If you are currently experiencing something like the aspects above, please share!
Hello nice to meet you as well leolitsa welcome :smile: