kemadruma. yoga???

Astroenthusiast

Hey! I was wrong to say that you do not have kemdruma yoga, actually you do have it but it is cancelled (when I said in the earlier post that you do not have it, I should have said that it is cancelled). Sorry if I misled you.

Astroqueen07

hey! I was wrong to say that you do not have kemdruma yoga, actually you do have it but it is cancelled (when i said in the earlier post that you do not have it, i should have said that it is cancelled). Sorry if i misled you.

really , cancelled and how ???? Can you furthur explain your analysis

Astroenthusiast

It would almost seem as if you are unhappy to hear that your KDY is cancelled! :biggrin:

Most folks would have sighed a sigh of relief or more like :whistling:

She must not be very happy with the answer or she wouldn't omit N...A from my name. Come to think of it, it isn't a bad word to omit (not always anyway) but I call dibs on changing my name :devil:.

Crystalpages

Mere slip or mayhap freudian slip? Can my name be considered mouth full? It just has 15 letters!

Lapse a linge, I believe it is called and though brought to limelight by Freud during his exploration of the subconscious realm of what mankind calls "mind", the qualifier Freudian simply overly focuses on but one aspect of the randhra bhava.

Curiously enough, the fingers tend to slip way more than the tongue in modern communication. Perhaps there is after all something in the often ignored or pushed-aside consideration known as bhavat bhavam!

Yours in astrology,

Rohiniranjan