Could someone help with my career please?

Entertainment or Medical Field?

Hi guys! I was just hoping someone could help me by looking at my chart and recommending careers in the entertainment field! I don't know if you can somehow see it in my chart but my first year of college has made me realize I'm horrible at the sciences and don't have a passion for it which apparently doesn't line up with a Cancer Midheaven??? Most of the recommendations for Cancer midheaven are for nurses, which involves a LOT of science. So I'm thinking maybe there's something else in my chart that contradicts it or something? I really like the entertainment field but there's so many jobs there that I'm not entirely sure what would be a good fit for me so I was wondering if someone could tell me based on my chart. I was thinking maybe some kind of job associated with television shows like a tv writer or show runner or actress or something, but I'm not sure.

And also if anyone has any recommendations that are not specifically in the entertainment field, I'd like to hear those as well.

Thank you SO much!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.44.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.44.06 PM.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

curiousabout77

You have many planets in the seventh house so i was wondering whether you should try in different ares of entertainment as a hobby or study and see which areas open up to you through other people through those activities? Your midheaven ruler is the moon and it is conjunct neptune as emotion joins inspiration in the fourth house which is good for entertaining.

You have many planets in the seventh house so i was wondering whether you should try in different ares of entertainment as a hobby or study and see which areas open up to you through other people through those activities? Your midheaven ruler is the moon and it is conjunct neptune as emotion joins inspiration in the fourth house which is good for entertaining.

Thank you so much, but do you happen to have any recommendations at all?

curiousabout77

Your chart seems to be a very expansive and imaginative one so i was thinking that small roles are not for you. I think that writing shows and managing them would be great although i think you would be good at role playing or acting too. You have a lot of neptune and moon and jupiter influences in your chart so i think you would be good at understanding what viewers would want and coming up with a lot of good ideas for shows. Also you have mars in the first house so you would have great energy for the purposes of running things like shows.