Hi fellow individuals!

antonarnia

This is my first posting!

I'm a 23 year old female Virgal, Gemini Moon, Sagittarius Asc/Rising. I started to fancy Astrology almost a year ago. I've definitely come a long way from being the person who only knew about just the Sun signs. Once I figured out what a natal chart is, there was no turning back. I thirst on wanting/needing to gain more knowledge about all aspects of Astrology and Astronomy. Even though I've ingested a lot of info in this past year, I still feel as though I don't know enough. I'm eager to learn. And appreciate any insight bestowed upon me.

I like to draw, sew, find out mysteries, and play with my pup Leelah.

<3neen.

PisceanVeil

Hi Neen,
I know what you mean by that thirst for knowledge that natal charts bring about. Have you been interpreting charts much? Is that your primary focus in astrology right now? Your eagerness to keep going is inspiring!
I've been into astrology for a combined total of about as long as you, and I can't say that I'm too happy with how far I've come. I can't seem to focus on any one thing enough to learn it thoroughly. There are so many exciting things that I want to know, so I jump around so much that my grasp of any one thing is pretty poor.
Say hi to Leelah for me <3
~Tess