Random Thoughts, strictly Text

leomoon

Leomoon, apparently Benjamin Franklin was a notorious philanderer so in more ways than one I doubt his wife saw their marriage through rose coloured lenses.

How'd Cayce determine that a furniture tycoon in the 1800s was the reincarnation of Benjamin Franklin?

That is exactly what Cayce was known best for, reincarnation lifetimes he picked up during his self induced trance state.

The dob I used for Ben Franklin was 1/17/1706 07:00 A.M. with Capricorn Rising on the day of Saturn.
forming a grand trine with Neptune-Mars-Pluto

I'm going from my computer saved chart, because once I do a book on Cayce with charts, I never re-read them myself over the years so using memory here now.
I KNOW there are other dobs used today for Franklin on astro.com I believe, but this is one I saved and used -

His reincarnation occurred dubbed #165 - May 28th, 1877 Lyon Michigan and I used a Sunrise chart i.e. 07:00A.M. so I must not have had the tob?
Just as often as not, Cayce will give the time of birth but in this case I don't think he did. Sometimes, he even corrected it when it needed to be corrected - and I think the late astrologer & engineer, John Wilner picked up on this anomoly, and wrote 2 books about that alone as well as the difference in soul birth vs physical birth times often being a few hours off:unsure:

Anyway, for me, I used these two dates - as given with a Sunrise chart for tob. Born Day of the Sun with Gemini sun sign cj. Mercury & Venus -

Ironically, having been born in Lyon Michigan struck me too, as Jungian - for I'm certain Ben Franklin in his travels to France often visited Lyon.

I've found such similarities before, such as with Joan of Arc's birth and her reincarnation's birth being the same places. Actually, her reincarnation was born in a train station in France while mother was trying to get back to the United States, but the baby didn't wait and was born in the same town as Joan was so many centuries earlier. :pouty: Sounds implausible I know, but when we consider names as simply vibrations, we get closer to the "why" of it for the souls. They "react" to certain vibrations moreso then to others.

For experimentation , Franklin died on April 17th, 1800

One of the most interesting however for me, was the rebirth of Thomas Jefferson, in Virginia Beach Va. in this century. Actually, he's still alive as far as I know. With that one, I have the exact tob for the reincarnation.

david starling

All planets are currently Direct.

Bats are the only truly flying mammals. (Except for winged monkeys, which haven't yet been scientifically proven to be in existence.)
"Flying" squirrels are the only type of gliding mammals.

There's currently only one genus of gliding reptiles, and one genus of gliding marsupials, which are a type of opossum.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Leomoon, at this point I'm agnostic regarding the reincarnation. I've personally not found anything that would tip the balance to believing or disbelieving in the phenomenon. I believe there will come one day when I really sit down and look at the current research out there on reincarnation, but as it stands right now I'm not so compelled.

I think some people can use the argument of reincarnation to justify the rough hand that they have been dealt in life.... making their lives more tolerable since it's contextualise with a reasonable and noble meaning. But what if the suffering is not grounded in some grand karmic design but is more arbitrary? Would people still be able to tolerate the negative events in their lives?

conspiracy theorist

Interdasting.... mine's in Sagittarius if you weren't aware already.

I've always found Leo ASC to be forceful personalities. In any kind of oppositional situation, I can always count on someone with a Leo ASC to let me know why they are right, and I am wrong. Mars probably cranks that up a notch.

david starling

A joke about reincarnation:

Mother rats tell their children, "Be good or else you'll come back as a human!"

Of course, that's offensive to those who believe humans are the greatest of all species.

Ukpoohbear

A dolphin!! 🐬 some animals go by instinct and are pure in that sense and other animals live in their heart and help raise our vibration and help heal us just by their existence.

More humans need to live with their heart and not their head. Therefore, some animals are more advanced than all humans.

There is the danger of being cruelly hunted by those types of humans, but that’s the risk you take for love.

If I reincarnated as a dolphin or other such animal, it would be an advancement :love:

conspiracy theorist

If we eliminate the concept of reincarnation, where does that place the idea of Karma and past lives?

In doubt, although I don't see the principle of karma being implausible even if reincarnation was gotten rid of -- I think that such a mechanism can still stand without the need to have a particularly consciousness live on through a different physical vehicle.

My exposure to reincarnation is mostly from the transplanted version of eastern teachings to affluent western societies. I don't pretend to know the vagaries of reincarnation as espoused by the original philosophers of such principles.

david starling

Greta Thunberg's prominence is an interesting phenomenon.

No tob for some reason, but some interesting pairings:

Sun and Moon wide Orb in Capricorn, along with wide Orb Mercury

Uran and Neptune wide Orb in Aquarius

Venus and Mars 5 degree Orb in Scorpio

Saturn in Gemini 6 degree Orb opposite Pluto in Sagittarius

Jupiter's alone in Leo, fairly wide Orb t-Square with Venus/Mars in Scorpio and Uran in Aquarius.

She comes across as calm and focused in her interviews. She has an innocent look about her, but nothing flashy.

Somehow, she has gained a lot of attention, and a certain amount of real influence on the world stage.

Last edited: