Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Mariah Carey owns a pink baby grand piano previously owned by Marylin Monroe.
Jasmine Chiswell owns her house.
Jimmy Pattison owns an iconic dress of hers.

Marylin Monroe artifacts had been scattered all over the world. Guardians hold on tight to them as it is their job as defenders of these artifacts. If these artifacts are united, then current societal structures will collapse and Marylin Monroe will be revived to rule the earth!

I haven’t heard of Jimmy Pattinson but I did read previously about Mariah Carey owning Marilyn’s baby grand piano.

(Edited overly long reply about the history of the baby grand piano. To read it, please refer to: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134016&page=2)

Anyway, on a happier note lol. I joined TikTok and watched some of Jasmine Chiswells videos. The link you sent of her dancing, was filmed at the very same house that Marilyn has lived (and died) in!!

Yes I also agree that Marilyn can be saved. I live your imaginative plot to the story of gathering her belongings in order to unite Marilyn’s fragmented soul. I have came to a similar conclusion about Britney (and Marilyn too).

(Edited overly long reply about how to save Britney. To read it, please refer to: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1094520#post1094520)

Last edited:

Bunraku

I think it is best you copy that post and make a new thread with it. You put a lot of effort and it would be a shame if the posts here drowned it out.

AppLeo

wow i just realized that MLKjr was assassinated in 1968, along with people rioting in 1968 cuz of all the unnecessary war in vietnam

that stellium in virgo makes sense now lol

AppLeo

lol i think she's absolutely right
but i disagree at the end, we really need other people to function
doesn't mean you have to have a romantic relationship, but you need stable relationships of some kind

no one can be strong and alone, trust me I've tried many times and always end up depressed
but also, i have a lot of planets on the upper right hand side of my chart so lol

Ukpoohbear

I very much enjoyed my date on Valentine’s Day with the guy who had cancelled on me a couple of days prior. Meeting up again tomorrow. The good thing about dating somebody during Mercury Retrograde is, they spill all their secrets. Happened once before when a guy told me he was seeing somebody already and didn’t even realize the significance of what he had said. This guy didn’t say anything bad though but he did tell me he doesn’t know what he wants but that he can be very persistent. He showed his cards to me. I liked him, had something about him: hilarious; full of energy and a look in his eye. He was more nervous than me, showed up drunk. I was worried I wasn’t going to be grounded because of my energy being so rampant lately but he said I was very chilled out. I couldn’t sleep afterwards though because it was so much to process, it ungrounded me but I was proud for being relaxed during it. (I didn’t mention Britney).

AppLeo

the secret to getting good sleep isn't so secret or hard to discover

it's really just about exposing yourself to sunlight, avoiding blue light and caffiene at night, avoiding carbs, exercising for at least 30 mins a day, and maintaining a stress-free environment

AppLeo

i wonder if the crazy snow storms in texas suggests saturn in Aquarius struggling to get Uranus in Taurus under control

personally, this square in my chart is making it really difficult to focus on my schoolwork. my uranus in 5th house (exciting hobbies) are making it difficult for my saturn in the 2nd house (laying a foundation for my career)

ElenaJ

i wonder if the crazy snow storms in texas suggests saturn in Aquarius struggling to get Uranus in Taurus under control

personally, this square in my chart is making it really difficult to focus on my schoolwork. my uranus in 5th house (exciting hobbies) are making it difficult for my saturn in the 2nd house (laying a foundation for my career)

The 2nd and 5th are also money and investments. Watch out for those right now!

Bunraku

I had a small crush on JA when I first registered on this forum. I guess this person's presence, comforting and easily shares information/teacher, won me over. :eek: