I can rule out Rachel Mcadams

egbplus

I know that there is a lot more to astrology than I can comprehend at the present time, but I saw something that kind of surprised me. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me understand this.

Rachel Mcadams has a Scorpio sun, Gemini moon, Scorpio rising, and Scorpio Venus.

I have a Pisces sun, Gemini moon, Virgo rising, and Pisces Venus.

We aren't compatible at all. Again, I know that there is more to it, but shouldn't all of these things have some redeeming qualities? I would have guessed that we would be an awesome match, but they say it's a horrible match.

Cascada

I know that there is a lot more to astrology than I can comprehend at the present time, but I saw something that kind of surprised me. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me understand this.

Rachel Mcadams has a Scorpio sun, Gemini moon, Scorpio rising, and Scorpio Venus.

We aren't compatible at all. Again, I know that there is more to it, but shouldn't all of these things have some redeeming qualities? I would have guessed that we would be an awesome match, but they say it's a horrible match.

Are you perhaps getting a love rating from a site such as astrotheme? :tongue:

mdinaz

There is a lot more to it than that, which is why these sites are for entertainment value only. You not only have to look at synastry, but the composites also, as well as the natal life goals. No site can do that, only a human astrologer.