Solar return - bad year for relationship? :(

milutka

Saturn in the 7th with 3 malefics?! It really scares me especially that solar dsc falls in my natal 1st (using whole signs it's 2nd but idk if in solar we should using whole.....)

Mu astrologer (Who is really difficult to talk with...) just told me that that can indicate mature decision in my social life (but he didn't look at another houses so I cant rely on him at all).

I read that solar Sun is very important and it falls in my 11th with Uranus. Does it mean not so serious relationships or sth?
What about Jupiter 5th house sextile Moon (solar, not natal)?

On November I will have an aspect transiting Jupiter sextile natal Moon. Idk if it counts :(

Honestly, I'm exhausted by Saturn which was on my Asc so I want to read something nice :D (but, please, be honest)

Have you had an experience with solar Saturn in 7th?
I will really appreciate every help.

W.

Last edited:

milutka

Saturn in the 7th with 3 malefics?! It really scares me especially that solar dsc falls in my natal 1st (using whole signs it's 2nd but idk if in solar we should using whole.....)

Mu astrologer (Who is really difficult to talk with...) just told me that that can indicate mature decision in my social life (but he didn't look at another houses so I cant rely on him at all).

I read that solar Sun is very important and it falls in my 11th with Uranus. Does it mean not so serious relationships or sth?
What about Jupiter 5th house sextile Moon (solar, not natal)?

On November I will have an aspect transiting Jupiter sextile natal Moon. Idk if it counts :(

Honestly, I'm exhausted by Saturn which was on my Asc so I want to read something nice :D (but, please, be honest)

Have you had an experience with solar Saturn in 7th?
I will really appreciate every help.

W.

Here is just my solar:

How are things going for you? I am trying to gain information on these placements as my SR chart is similar this year.
https://tinypic.pl/vnzuw0wbq95c

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
This could be a bad year for a relationship if you assume that your SR seventh house means a bad year for a relationship and decide to avoid relationships for the entire year, even if you're already in one or meet someone who interests you.

That is called self fulfilling prophecy.

This could just as easily be a year when you enter a serious relationship, or become more serious about a relationship that you're already in. Saturn is maturity, stability, and commitment. Mars is passion and going for what you want. Pluto is depth and power.

Since all of these planets are transiting your natal first house, we're also looking at their indications in the context of your sense of self and your interface with the world around you. Maybe you have a self transformative year. If you are involved in a close personal relationship--romantic or otherwise--self transformation is probably what you get out of it.

The fifth house theme in your chart could also indicate hobbies, what you enjoy. Is there a hobby that you've recently taken up, or want to take up, or that you're getting more serious about?

Sun in the SR 11th/natal 5th suggests the longterm, friends--maybe people you share hobbies with becoming more serious friends--and where you're going in the long run and who and what can help you get there. If there's something you do for the pleasure of it, it might be turning into a much more serious, longterm pursuit around now.

When did you become interested in astrology? That's one possibility that could fit these themes. Astrology is very Uranian, too.

milutka

This could be a bad year for a relationship if you assume that your SR seventh house means a bad year for a relationship and decide to avoid relationships for the entire year, even if you're already in one or meet someone who interests you.

That is called self fulfilling prophecy.

This could just as easily be a year when you enter a serious relationship, or become more serious about a relationship that you're already in. Saturn is maturity, stability, and commitment. Mars is passion and going for what you want. Pluto is depth and power.

Since all of these planets are transiting your natal first house, we're also looking at their indications in the context of your sense of self and your interface with the world around you. Maybe you have a self transformative year. If you are involved in a close personal relationship--romantic or otherwise--self transformation is probably what you get out of it.

The fifth house theme in your chart could also indicate hobbies, what you enjoy. Is there a hobby that you've recently taken up, or want to take up, or that you're getting more serious about?

Sun in the SR 11th/natal 5th suggests the longterm, friends--maybe people you share hobbies with becoming more serious friends--and where you're going in the long run and who and what can help you get there. If there's something you do for the pleasure of it, it might be turning into a much more serious, longterm pursuit around now.

When did you become interested in astrology? That's one possibility that could fit these themes. Astrology is very Uranian, too.

Thank you for the interpretation! I'm into astrology for ca 1,5 year when Uranus was in my Venus and Mercury.
Yes, this year I have better contact with my friends and want to be in more serious relationships.
Is eft a ,,5th house case"?