Synastry, I am obsessed

UnluckyGirl

You have an odd understanding of the world, basically what you complain about would imply that you want a change and yet the only change you can make is in your percpective byt you refuse to do that too.

I'm not sure I get this.

Also being of service to someone without expecting doesn't mean being a free slave. Giving love is not done only by cooking or cleaning you know? You say you don't like material people and Capricorns amd yet you speak only of material matters and not emotional ones.

Being of service to someone without expecting something is not being a free slave, I agree. When you want and you are able to do it though. Not doing everything a person asks you especially when they know it's smth hard for you.

I know that giving love is not shown in that way but people around me seem to ask from me those things and make it seem like it's completely natural and that you don't care if you don't do those practical things like cooking, cleaning etc for them. Yet I never ask anything , I don't get anything and I don't want anything from them. Plus they drain me so much and so fast. Being alone it's the best thing in my case.

Yes there are many relationships not only romantic plus even if romantic doesn't have to be a conventional marriage. Whatever makes you happy basically.

Friendship it is then :p

And you seem to be on a path of self discovert because you look confused but you are asking questions at least which is a good sign. Altho I can't help you, only you can answer them. My advice is think carefully how you use astrology and how it can help you and how much you can rely on it. Astrology truly is not everything because we have free will and we can transform things. Not change but transform.

Thanks ardentika :)
Tbh I don't really feel I am in a path of self discovery. I feel like I want more and more to be alone which has been my dream since I was 11yo and that dream would be a reality by now if only it wasn't for my father's death. And I would be happy and free which is not going to happen anytime soon for multiple reasons.