Will it ever get better? Life is depressing.

Kaimcfarlen

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=Kai&INPUT2=&MONTH=07&DAY=12&YEAR=1986&HOUR=8&MINUTE=38&AMPM=PM&TOWN=Bronx&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=NY&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

I hope my chart attached properly.

Her everyone i am new to this forum. I have been following astrology for some time now and stumbled upon more details such as natal charts, composite charts, transits, synastry, etc. My search for these answers came whem i hit a very terrible time in my life emotionally about 8 years ago. This are still pretty dark for me. No stabke relationships or friendships. My health has been up and down. Lots of cyts etc. My home life has been chaotic and unstable. I work hard but cant seem to save money. Or hold on to it. I always feel like people take advantage of me. That people dont truly care for me. The people that i want to hold on to for one reason or another dont stay in my life. I looked at my transit calculator and i saw that my pluto is now opposing my sun. Saturn is squaring my moon amd my uranus is squaring my asc. My uncle just died. I broke up with my gf of 7months but i regret my decison. I just wanted us to step back amd work thinga out but she moved on. My job doesnt pay me enough. My manager is an imbecile. Im living back home with my family. Sleeping on the floor in my own child hood room. I dont know where else to go. I dont know what else to do. I dont think it will ever get better.

I feel like being born at night and having sun and moon in virgo are a recipe for a tormented life. Jupiter in Pisces isnt lucky. Its deceiving amd leaves you open to being taken advantage of by others amd have your shyt stolen by people close to you. I dont know. I just need some hope i guess. I meed things to be put into a positive perspective for me because im reaching my limit