Libra-aqua Composite chart

nrose

hello everyone. What do you think about this composite chart?

We are really good together. Our physical energy is great and we love to have fun together... I wonder what this composite chart say about us, and about our future?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 26

rahu

Banned
hi nrose

the composite reflects what you have mentioned about the relationship.

the sun is conjunct the node which always brings a underlying psychic togetherness and feelings as if you were destined to meet.
the joy and fun you have together is clearly show by the moon/venus midpoint conjunct to mercury. this aspect always gives joys ,openness and fun being together .
with the sun/Uranus midpoint also conjunct to mercury ,there is also a strong psychic/astral connection. this can show up as always having the same ideas and thoughts or even reading each others minds etc.

the only aspect that gives pause is the venus/mars midpoint square to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction . unfortunately this is a two edge sword as it shows an immediate and intense physical/emotional sexual/spiritual attraction.
though this sounds very favorable, the nature of urnaus is to seek intensity and often after a relationship goes through the intense intial inspiration of love,urnaus essentially loses interest. here with Neptune involved ,there can be a initial sense of common dreams and expectations, but neptune's achilles heel is the lack of energy to reach ones dreams and the passion turns to nonchalance at best.

as to the future, there are no clear cut problems. but with such an intense connection, you should live in the moment and savor the love, because if you start thinking about how to make this permanent, you will only hasten the time of separation .

rahu

nrose

Thank you so much rahu!!

there is something I dont understand in this composite. What could be the meaning of venus cnj uranus? a cheating indicator ?

rahu

Banned
hi nrose
the Uranus/venus conjunction is a bit wide but your concerns are brought out by the aspect I already mentioned.
the mars/Venus midpoint is square to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction. Neptune square to mars/venus often is a sign of infidelity. and with Uranus involved there is often a need for personal emotional freedom that is prone to wander.
rahu