Psyche connections in Synastry/Composite charts?

Cascada

Are they worth looking into? I'm just curious. I have -or had- a Psyche/NN/IC double whammy (or triple whammy, even :tongue:) with someone, and I thought it was interesting. In our synastry chart, their Psyche and North Node are conjunct my IC, and my Psyche/NN conjunct his too. In our composite chart, the north node is closely conjunct the Sun, Sun and NN closely conjuncts the IC and Psyche. What would you make of this?

Cascada

Okay, I don't know where the reply to this went, but to the person that replied:

I can't really post the chart, but I can describe it in more detail. The Sun/Psyche/North Node/IC conjunctions happen in Scorpio, 4th house, and they also conjunct Mars and sextile Saturn. The Moon of the chart conjuncts Pluto, both in Libra, they sextile Mercury, Neptune and Venus. Venus conjuncts Neptune, Mercury conjuncts Neptune (Venus and Mercury don't contact each other).
The reason why I felt it was sort of significant was because we both have planets (or planet in his case) that conjunct the Sun/Psyche/NN/IC of the composite. The Venus of the composite chart exactly conjuncts my natal NN. The Moon/Pluto conjunction happens around my Sun/Moon midpoint, and conjuncts his Moon.

astroamatuer

Im also keen to hear about psyche in synastry.
In particular psyche trine chiron exact but obviously any interpretations of any aspects to do with psyche would be great.

Also I have natal Psyche conjunct Descendant & Uranus but have only just started to look at psyche so Im not to sure. I understand the descendant represents the types of partners we attract to learn from and find our ascendant/descendant balance internally but im unsure of how psyche would play into it like will I attract psychic connections. Not sure haha if any one wants to explain I would love to hear about psyche aswell :)

Thank you for posting this thread xx:tongue: