Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 02-02-2007, 02:06 PM

Cricket World Cup

Dear Friends,

Are you ready for Cricket World Cup 2007? Countdown has begun. Lets talk something about the outcome of this event.

I dont have West Indies natal chart. Can anyone help me getting the chart?

Regards,
Rohann Joshii

Unread 02-02-2007, 05:55 PM

Re: Cricket World Cup

Check for the each countries natal chart and their progressions and transits.

You might also want to have a look at the captains chart of each team, the captain of the team is more important then all of the other players and the coach.

This year is 2007, and in the chineese animal year it is the year of 'pig', India and Pakistan had their independence in 1947 under the year of 'pig', so the stars are supporting India and Pakistan, notice to that the Indian coach Greg Chappell was born under the year of 'pig'.

Italy won the 2006 world cup in the year of 'dog', and Italy had their independence in the year of 'dog'.

As for the odds, Australia are strong favourites to win it, they will try and complete a hat trick of world cup's(winning 3 in a row).

Last edited by Amit89; 02-02-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Unread 02-03-2007, 10:01 AM

I do not know when Cricket World Cup will end, but keep in mind that Year of the Pig starts at 4 Feb.2007.

Last edited by fensi88; 02-09-2007 at 07:51 AM.
Unread 02-03-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88
I do not know when Cricket World Cup will end, but keep in mind that Year of the Pig starts at 18 Feb.2007.
The Cricket world cup starts on the 11th of March(opening ceromony), and its ends on the 28th of Aprill.

West indies are the hosts and Australia are the favourites.

These are the countries who realisticly have a chance of winning it:

Australia
England
India
Pakistan
New Zealand
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies

Last edited by Amit89; 02-03-2007 at 05:35 PM.
Unread 02-12-2007, 11:02 AM

Hi,

Anyone has WEST Indies country Chart? I cant find it as West Indies is not a country but a bunch of Islands. What should be done in that case?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Unread 02-13-2007, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan
Hi,

Anyone has WEST Indies country Chart? I cant find it as West Indies is not a country but a bunch of Islands. What should be done in that case?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Use the chart of the captain of the West Indies cricket team, who is Brian Lara, I dont have his birth details but I will try my best to find his birth data.
Unread 02-23-2007, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan
Hi,

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Hi I m Sandeep Bansal. I dont have Westindies chart. but the escendant of W.I. is Virgo. I m sure W.I. will win this World cup. According to Astrological evulations any asian team cant win this world cup at least.
Unread 02-23-2007, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrofonder
Hi I m Sandeep Bansal. I dont have Westindies chart. but the escendant of W.I. is Virgo. I m sure W.I. will win this World cup. According to Astrological evulations any asian team cant win this world cup at least.
Hi,

Can you find me some info on the acs of West Indies chart is Virgo?, how am you sure that the West Indies will win this world cup?, can you atleast provide an analysis on it. And can you find me a source which says any asian team can't win this world cup?.

Amit
Unread 03-07-2007, 08:31 AM

HI,

WILL ENGLAND win the match against AUSTRALIA on 9th March(warm up)?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Unread 03-07-2007, 01:10 PM

Hi
England wiil not win this match.
Unread 03-08-2007, 06:00 AM

Hi,

Why England will not win? Any astrological reasons?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Unread 03-08-2007, 07:19 AM

Hi
Of course
I recieve ur que at 6:40 on 7-3-07 at bhatinda. At this time there was leo assc. i.e. england. sun is in the aquarius so england surrendring to aus. There r many others effects which ensures ausies vicotry. I make chart according to Nirayna(geocentric) system & in Indian style. secondlly I dont know how to send chart at this forum. so i m not explaing much.
regards
sandeep
Unread 03-08-2007, 10:03 AM

Hi Sandeep,

I have casted chart of 6:40 on 7-3-07 at bhatinda when you received the querstion. The Ascendant is Leo 25 01 and Sun is placed in the 7th house in tight conjunction with Rahu(North Node). Being in 7th house Sun lost its vitality and in the hands of enemy. But if you see the cusp chart Sun is actually in the 6th house and as it is placed with North Node gets strength. Again in Navmansa chart Sun is exalted gets enormous strength. Whereas Saturn the Lord of 7th house(AUSTRALIA) is retrograde and thus loses its strength. The Lord of 10th house(house of victory for ENGLAND) Venus is exlated and in exact trine with benefic Jupiter. Mars the Lord of 4th house(house of victory for AUSTRALIA)is also exalted and but Saturn is aspecting it. Jupiter is placed in the 4th house. So Austarlia has some good planetary position regarding their house of victory(4th house). But still I think the Asc. Lord is more powerful than the Lord of 7th house. Thus it could be a very tough fight and England has marginal advantage.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:34 AM

Hi Rohan
so u have good knowdelge of indian astrology. No doubt sun is with rahu wat it is in 6th house which is not a good house. saturn and ketu in radical aussies 6th house & it is consireded that malefics r good in 3,6,11 houses.no doubt there will be tough fight but i still beleive that Aus will win.
Unread 03-08-2007, 04:50 PM

Hi Guys,

I'v read on some random sites that minnows Bangladesh will beat India on March the 17, that is India's opening group match and it might affect the Indian cricket team's chances of qualifying to the super 8's.

Can you guys kindly astrologically analyse and predict the outcome of that match?

Last edited by Amit89; 03-08-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Unread 03-09-2007, 03:50 AM

hi i cast the when i recevied ur que. there was not clue which detemine any truth in this infromation. so it doesnt seem that india will lost.
Unread 03-09-2007, 07:37 AM

Hi,I think to cast a horrary chart you should ask direct question. Your question should be asked like this " will India win that match?" OR " will Bangaldesh win that match?" In that case we can assign Asc. to a particulary team. But the question like your it is very difficult to assign Asc. Regards,Rohaan Joshii
Unread 03-09-2007, 11:03 AM

hi i took this que.as "is this perdiction or information correct" which was given by Amit.
Unread 03-13-2007, 03:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Intuitive_Divinator
Re: Cricket World Cup - West Indies Chart

Dear Friends,
Do you have West Indies Birth details (birth chart?) If so, pls post birth data or send link. Thanks and Regards,
Intuitive Divinator
Unread 03-14-2007, 05:04 AM

Hi
I know only w.i. asscendent sign. i.e. virgo. U should go to main page of this site look countries chart.
Unread 03-14-2007, 05:16 AM

Hi,

WIll England win the match: March 16, England v New Zealand (Group C)

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Unread 03-14-2007, 01:24 PM

Hi Rohan
Pls. tell when this que strucked ur mind or send a indian chart.
Unread 03-14-2007, 01:31 PM

Hi Rohan
Pls. Tell The Time When The Que First Strucked Ur Mind Or Send A Indian Chart Of This Que.
Regards
Sandeep Bansal
Unread 03-14-2007, 02:03 PM

Hi Rohan
Pls.tell Details When Que. First Strucked Ur Mind Or Send A Indian Chart Of This Que.
Regards
Sandeep Bansal
Unread 03-15-2007, 04:29 AM

Date of question: 14/03/2007
Time:10:58 Am
Venue: Ahmedabad (India, Gujarat)

But I think the time when you first read this question will be more important than the time when I asked this question.

Anyway I am waiting for your predictions.

Is there anyone who can predict the very important game between England and New Zealand on 16th March?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Tags
cricket, world