Does he dislike me?

Oddity

It would help if we knew whether 'he' is your professor, boss, father, dog, brother, lover, or whatever other relationship you might have.

IleneK

Premium Member
Lack of reception between you/Sun and him/Saturn, as well as Sun separating from Saturn makes me feel like things are indifferent between you. But it does not look to me like this person dislikes you. With you/Moon also not only not aspecting, but also averse by aspect, since one sign apart, it appears that the two of you do not see eye to eye, cannot understand the other's point of view. Has there been conflict between you, or this just a feeling that you have?

the_virgo

Lack of reception between you/Sun and him/Saturn, as well as Sun separating from Saturn makes me feel like things are indifferent between you. But it does not look to me like this person dislikes you. With you/Moon also not only not aspecting, but also averse by aspect, since one sign apart, it appears that the two of you do not see eye to eye, cannot understand the other's point of view. Has there been conflict between you, or this just a feeling that you have?

1st of all Thank you so much to taking time to read my chart,

Has there been conflict between you, or this just a feeling that you have?

I think you are right, 8 months ago i did fight him and make him angry/offend,after that he is been ignoring me but i did apology over and over but he still did ignore me,
a month ago he did reply me one of my email and said that he is not offend on me and dont need to worry,i was so happy to got his kind words but after that he is still ignoring me,so i dont understand if he forgave me then why he is still ignoring me?now im feeling maybe he dislike me :(

rafaella

1st of all Thank you so much to taking time to read my chart,

I think you are right, 8 months ago i did fight him and make him angry/offend,after that he is been ignoring me but i did apology over and over but he still did ignore me,
a month ago he did reply me one of my email and said that he is not offend on me and dont need to worry,i was so happy to got his kind words but after that he is still ignoring me,so i dont understand if he forgave me then why he is still ignoring me?now im feeling maybe he dislike me :(

Is this a guy you have contact with only online, not face to face right? Saturn trines ASC, so he is friendly with you, but that's about it. Nothing more going on here.