What do you think of these charts?

rahu

Banned
i see the confusion in the composite chart.
first there is a strong emotional.sexual attaction wit hthe mercury/sun and venus/sun midoint conjunct neptune.the mercury/venus connection shows affection and a laughing open mental connection.th entire pattern is seductively affection and sexual .but neptune's influence can make this into a "hidden" relationship .with the mars/uranus midpoint conjunct netune et. al.,there is a strong streak of independence.so th eimage seem to be he really likes you but wants to keep it on the down low while he sees other people.with the saturn/.mars midpoint conjunct the neptune/mercury/venus midpoints,there is again the image of him not wanting to tkae responsibility for a relationship let get the physical benefits.

the central position of neptune shows that the relationship is based on illusion or deception.often this shows a affair that is essential a partying affair,that is alcohol and other stimulants are a central part of the experience.obviously if this is true then thinking this could be a serious hookup is ridiculous.
eris square to the sun shows he act like he is really in to you but all his jealousy has to do with him not wanting anyone else with you ,even if he has not plans to be faithful.
with the mars/poluto midpoint conjunct satrun,he is totally selfish and controlling.

you need to get your head out of the clouds .enjoy the affair but don't think this will turn unto a meaningful relationship.

i would think that this began around june,and he was all over you treating you like a queen ,but in the last couple of weeks he is acting independent and rude.my flash is that he i sgoing to want this to be a "oopen" relationship.it probably already is as he has not intentions to be your one and only.

rahu

Rosi

*deleted post* (incorrect birth hours, the exact time of birth is unknown)

rahu, my apologies for giving you false information and posting incorrect charts on which to put efforts to analyze and interpret.

Last edited: