was he honest on his words ?

girlove

I have been involved with this man but we had a discussion, actually I was trying to explain matters regarding him that I was not feeling comfortable but he got mad and he blocked me and was kind of rude on his words because I wasn't mean to him otherwise I was on his side when he needed. Next day he unblocked me saying he misses me and he was falling in love with me.
My question is if he really meant it what he said.

Being honest here, I was holding my feet to do not go forward on this possible relationship, I don't know but I think his words were just a way of manipulation and now I pulled the chart', he is in his 12th house so something he is hiding and not honest with me, his heart and soul is into Jupiter, Jupiter is retrograde and a multual reception exists, so my guess he has someone from the past that currently both are not engaged yet, I mean, they are in a adjustment process on their relationship. It's better for me to stay away from him, he doesn't love me or wants something serious but sexual relationship.

Sorry, tried many times to add chart here but not success so I put the chart in my album called honest. Thank you

Last edited:

craft94

You forgot to post the chart.

But I'll give you my two cents anyway: men are never honest.

But then again, I'm in a very cynical mood so don't listen to me lol. Your situation might be different.

the_virgo

You forgot to post the chart.

But I'll give you my two cents anyway: men are never honest.

But then again, I'm in a very cynical mood so don't listen to me lol. Your situation might be different.

Not all men are same, there are honest men too!☺

craft94

Not all men are same, there are honest men too!☺

Yeah... I don't not believe you but I've yet to meet one. Every time I think I meet a decent guy, he turns out being even worse than the last. Even my male friends, hearing them vent to me about their sex lives makes me never want to go near a guy again :lol:

I don't think their born that way though. I think it's a matter of socialization. So at least there's that.

tikana

personally, i dont trust people, period

just learn horary and run it before even going on 1st date. if his significator is dignified and there is an aspect between your L1 and the moon, it is worth it .. if not, leave it, dont even waste your time

T

IleneK

Premium Member
Girls, girls,
You might try getting out to different places and pacing things differently....I know a number of men and women who are quite honest and loving. It's a pretty constricted world and life if one trusts no one.

oleanna

I am truly grateful for these words!
and absolutely agree from what i live and see and hear!
Thank you, IleneK!

Girls, girls,
You might try getting out to different places and pacing things differently....I know a number of men and women who are quite honest and loving. It's a pretty constricted world and life if one trusts no one.

tikana

Girls, girls,

if a person passes through horary, then i deal with that person
otherwise i dont even bother

girlove

I am trying to add the chart but the bottom to open file is not opening so if someone here wants to take a look at the chart please go to my album, I put the chart there called HONEST, thank you