MC and North Node in Leo but don't want limelight

Chillaxer

What's more, the MC is conjunct Regulus, at birth. I am politically concerned, more by circumstance and accident than intent, so I think this may potentially thrust me forward.

I really don't want to end up with limelight that would ever detract from privacy or my inner core, but with the MC in Leo and the North Node, plus in 'public' houses, is this my destiny or what I need?

How can I reconcile this?

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Here is the chart. If I can get alternative perspective to my own it may help me understand.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jj.43850.18155.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jj.43850.18155.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 25

Chillaxer

Keep in mind that if you had been born ~ten seconds later your MC would be in Virgo. Are you sure about your time of birth?

10 seconds? Wow, I never considered it was that tight.

I can't honestly say I certainly have it that accurately. All I have is 1:20, from my mother.

Maybe it is Virgo, maybe I have to examine my personality to grasp it.

I still have the North Node in Leo in the 9th I guess, so that's something to figure out in this regard, and relative to the MC.

I'd probably feel happier not being known. But then there is the complexity of Regulus involved, and the fact it's so close to the MC and that it's in Virgo now. I notice this as being a fame aspect.

sibylline

^Again, you'll be fine.

Most Leo types in the limelight ended up there not by chance or fate, but because they wanted to be known.

Two of my immediate family members have the ASC and MC on Regulus and they're not well-known. One even works in a position with well-known people yet isn't herself. You can't use famous people with their planets or angles on Regulus as your gauge because for every well-known person with a Regulus conjunction there are 100 times as many who never see the limelight.