Does these charts are compatible?

avi123

Respected astrologers,
I need your help regarding marriage matchmaking .Recently a girl's proposal came.
As i am very beginner in astrology,i am requesting forum members to look into the charts.

Details- male
DOB- 16 January 1984
TOB- 4:26 AM
POB-Ahmednagar(Maharashtra)( 19N05 74E44 )

Details - female
DOB - 29 October 1990
TOB- 5:45 AM
kindly advice on compatability of charts.
Waiting for your precious replies.
Thanks in advance.

avi123

Respected astrologers,
I need your help regarding marriage matchmaking .Recently a girl's proposal came.
As i am very beginner in astrology,i am requesting forum members to look into the charts.

Details- male
DOB- 16 January 1984
TOB- 4:26 AM

Details - female
DOB - 29 October 1990
TOB- 5:45 AM
kindly advice on compatability of charts.
Waiting for your precious replies.
Thanks in advance.

Dear forum members,
Please help me on matchmaking.Its a humble request.
Thanks in advance.

selfless

Banned
Dear forum members,
Please help me on matchmaking.Its a humble request.
Thanks in advance.
i calculated both the charts , and found GUN-MILAN score as 27 out of 36.
i.e. 27/36
Minimum requirement for compatibility is 18/36
so it is showing good compatibility.

Doodleloo

i calculated both the charts , and found GUN-MILAN score as 27 out of 36.
i.e. 27/36
Minimum requirement for compatibility is 18/36
so it is showing good compatibility.

Gun-milan is a shallow, outdated, and unreliable method of calculating marriage compatibility. Seek other methods.

Sir Zodiac

Here is a some simple quick synastry aspects, please seek council from other astrologers too and not only me because i use western style and not vedic astrology we have 3 planets more. Her Mars opp his Venus plus, her Mars on his descendant minus, his Pluto on her Sun minus, his Pluto on her Venus minus, her Saturn on his Sun minus, his Jupiter aspect her Venus plus, her Mars on his Moon plus, her Jupiter trine his ascendant plus, his Pluto/Mars in her first house Minus.
I used the most eye catching aspects but there is a lot more, i would not say there is a perfect mach from these two partners, there is two heavy aspects on the partners sun signs and there is a big karma aspect from Saturn from the female to the male in the horoscopes, but marriage is a serious thing so seek council from your locale astrologer and get a live consultation that is the best advice i can give.

Last edited:

avi123

Here is a some simple quick synastri aspects, please seek council from other astrologers too and not only me because i use western style and not vedic astrology we have 3 planets more. Her Mars opp his Venus plus, her Mars on his descendant minus, His Pluto on her Sun minus, his Pluto on her Venus minus, her Saturn on his Sun minus, his Jupiter aspect her Venus plus, her Mars on his Moon plus, her Jupiter aspect his ascendant plus, his Pluto/Mars in her first house Minus.
I used the most eye catching aspects but there is a lot more, i would not say there is a perfect mach from these two partners, there is two heavy aspects on the partners sun signs and there is a big karma aspect from Saturn from the female to the male in the horoscopes, but marriage is a serious thing so seek council from your locale astrologer and get a live consultation that is the best advice i can give.
Dear Sir Zodiac,
Thank you so much for your quick reply.
Sir i didn't understand the thing you said about karma from saturn.
Also she is having mars in 8th house,is it good or bad?

avi123

Here is a link about Sun/Saturn aspect in synastry in western astrology

http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/sun_saturn_aspects.html

Here is a link about Mars i 8 house.

http://www.sunsigns.org/mars-in-eighth-house/

i hope this will help you

Dear Sir Zodiac,
I read both the articles and they are very informative.
Actually i am bit worried because i was told that girl having mars in the 8th of her chart which makes her accident prone.
Do you see such a threat in her chart?

Sir Zodiac

About Mars in 8 house, there is a problem of seeing ghost everywhere in the horoscope when you starts the interest with astrology, but there is so many aspects that you get lost in details and it takes a skilled astrologer to figure out what important and what is not. Take my advice and seek answers elsewhere about the two charts.

Kind Regards

Sir Zodiac

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Apparently it looks Ok. But it will be better to be tested wide house balancing and with support of Navmansha chart too of both the horoscopes, because boy has Mars and Saturn in the house of bedroom. This combination has to be tested properly.

avi123

Apparently it looks Ok. But it will be better to be tested wide house balancing and with support of Navmansha chart too of both the horoscopes, because boy has Mars and Saturn in the house of bedroom. This combination has to be tested properly.
Dear Sir Zodiac & anoop ji,
Thank you for your prompt replies.

Dear anoopji, i agree both the charts have some negative points. saturn mars in 12th of boys and mars in 8th of girls chart are big negatives.
Actually i am novice and don't have that expertise to analyse the things.
sir,if you can analyse the navmansh and natal of both the charts,it will be very helpful for me to take the decision.

Doodleloo

Dear astrologers,
Kindly share your views on compatibility.
its a humble request.
Thanks in advance

Excuse me? I just did. Gun milan is NOT the way to search compatibility. Looking at the planets superimposed is. I'm not nearly skilled enough to give you a reading, but instead of acknowledging that there are indeed WRONG ways to look at marriage compatibility, you'll just tell me to give you a reading? If that post was all you got, would you have listened to it without considering other perspectives? Other people's posts who have replied are more suitable for what you're looking for.

duenderoja

Excuse me? I just did. Gun milan is NOT the way to search compatibility. Looking at the planets superimposed is. I'm not nearly skilled enough to give you a reading, but instead of acknowledging that there are indeed WRONG ways to look at marriage compatibility, you'll just tell me to give you a reading? If that post was all you got, would you have listened to it without considering other perspectives? Other people's posts who have replied are more suitable for what you're looking for.

I agree with you, vehemently.