Mars in Taurus 25' 45 degrees and Algol fixed star

I saw something very strange in my chart that made me worry a little. I have Mars in Taurus 25' 45 degrees, so is it in a conjunct with Algol?

It seems to be one of the worst position to have in a chart (Hitler seems to had Mars In Taurus conjunct Algol)

Is it true? :pouty:

emGWRhL.gif

Last edited:

demetraceres

Here is something about algol, people influenced by algol are also mentioned. Hitler is not among them. There is Stalin, but also Ramakrishna (indian saint), Jung, Einstein, etc.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Algol.html

People astrologically influenced by Algol: Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Van Gogh, Albert Einstein, Karl Abraham (psychoanalyst), Carl Jung, Ramakrishna (Indian saint), Muktananda (Indian mystic), Werner Erhard (guru "est"), Marshall Applewhite and Luc Jouret (cult leaders, led to mass suicides), Al Gore (the name is close), Billy Joel, Glen Campbell, Liberace, Princess Diana, Prince William, Princess Caroline of Monaco, Anita Bryant (against gays), Zola Budd (runner), Manly Palmer Hall (philosophical research), Aleister Crowley (Satanist, occultist), Erica Jong (author), Mary Jo Kopechne (drowned companion of Ted Kennedy), John Lennon, Ringo Starr, Dean Martin, Ryan O'Neil, Josef Stalin, Pat Schroeder, Carl Sagan, Cecil B. De Mille (film producer), Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari (Spy), George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde, Michael Caine, Henry Fonda, Ruhollah Khomeini (Iranian leader), Stephen King (horror novels).

JUPITERASC

I saw something very strange in my chart that made me worry a little.

I have Mars in Taurus 25' 45 degrees, so is it in a conjunct with Algol?

It seems to be one of the worst position to have in a chart (Hitler seems to had Mars In Taurus conjunct Algol)

Is it true? :pouty:
That is your natal Mars Longitude
Latitude is also a factor
and so if you would like to check on astro.com Extended Chart Selection Page the Latitude of your natal Mars
click on "Additional Tables pdf" link above the persons name on the chart drawing :smile:

That is your natal Mars Longitude
Latitude is also a factor
and so if you would like to check on astro.com Extended Chart Selection Page the Latitude of your natal Mars
click on "Additional Tables pdf" link above the persons name on the chart drawing :smile:

So the latitude is 0°55'24" S ...

Planet |Longitude| |house|Speed| Latitude | Declination

Mars 25°45' 2" 8 41'30" 0°55'24" S 18°17'58" N

emGWRhL.gif

Last edited:
This position of Mars is a powerful source of motivation, best utilized for good purposes rather than evil, the choice is yours to make (choose a good purpose). It represents very powerful emotion, which can be directed into protecting the weak from those who abuse their position of power. The traditional interpretation suggests that people may "lose their head" which is a metaphor rather than a physical reality. Keep your cool and direct the energy toward protecting those who don't have this inner rage available to utilize!

Thanks for your reply, this interpretation seems to be much more "balanced" compared to the rest. :cool:

When I read about Algol I remember Vedic Astrology and its pessimist approach.

JUPITERASC

So the latitude is 0°55'24" S ...

Planet |Longitude| |house|Speed| Latitude | Declination

Mars 25°45' 2" 8 41'30" 0°55'24" S 18°17'58" N

emGWRhL.gif
Your natal Mars Latitude being 0° 55'24" S ...
IS NOT IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALGOL BY LATITUDE
because
ALGOL LATITUDE = 22° 25' S :smile:

images
ILLUSTRATION OF LATITUDE

longitude2.jpg
ILLUSTRATION OF LONGITUDE

Last edited:
Strong inner drive and drive to the top is what comes to mind

Still, it is a very mefic star.

According to JUPITERASC, my Mars position isnt in conjunction with Algol by Latitude.

But I have a very strong inner drive and self control regardless, almost an obsessive drive, maybe it is a 8th house Mars thing :whistling:

JUPITERASC

According to JUPITERASC,
my Mars position isnt in conjunction with Algol by Latitude.

But I have a very strong inner drive and self control regardless,
almost an obsessive drive,
maybe it is a 8th house Mars thing
:whistling:
Nightwalker according to your post
your natal Mars Latitude = 0° 55' S
but
ALGOL Latitude = 22° 25' S

and that clearly is a 22° separation by Latitude :smile:
which is way beyond the 3
° maximum orb allowance

Nightwalker according to your post
your natal Mars Latitude = 0° 55' S
but
ALGOL Latitude = 22° 25' S

and that clearly is a 22° separation by Latitude :smile:
which is way beyond the 3
° maximum orb allowance

Yes it isnt conjunct, because of your post I learned that, so I was just referring it.

English isnt my native language :tongue: