Venus retrograde

Hkk

Account Closed
Is this the same as mercury retrograde but instead of focusing on communication it focuses on love beauty etc.

What happens when Venus is ret, what does it mean. What experiences have you had when this planet is retrograde.

Insights would be great šŸ˜Š

AstroPunter86

Venus retrograde is subtle but powerful. This time around I noticed myself eating rich foods and I gained quite a bit of weight very quickly. I also developed a sudden taste for the finer things. I found myself quite interested in old religious paintings. I even bought a bunch of flowers for my house.

All of this is not exactly quite like myself so I have probably been under the Venus Rx spell.

Hkk

Account Closed
Where mercury ret causes chaos with communication amongst other mercury subjects, what does Venus do? Does it just focus more on Venusian things or does it cause issues with Venusian things like love beauty etc. I know it can give you bad taste when retrograde so when you go direct you think ewwww why did I do that.....

Hkk

Account Closed
Venus retrograde is subtle but powerful. This time around I noticed myself eating rich foods and I gained quite a bit of weight very quickly. I also developed a sudden taste for the finer things. I found myself quite interested in old religious paintings. I even bought a bunch of flowers for my house.

All of this is not exactly quite like myself so I have probably been under the Venus Rx spell.

Letā€™s see if you like these paintings when Venus goes direct. Would be interesting to see šŸ˜Š