Scherzy

do I have any?

Attachments

• heyyy.jpg
    heyyy.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 43

aquarius7000

Hi,

Did you get a blood test done yet? You need to do that as soon as you can. You have to realise were are astrology students here, not medical students or doctors.

Per the Horary chart, Moon is not in the 6th, but did separate from Mars in a square. Moon is strong and its next aspect will be to Jup, so no, I do not think you do, but I am no authority on this. Get yourself tested by a doctor.

Also, as said on the previous thread, being sensible and taking precautions is everything. Otherwise you are playing with your life and only you yourself are to blame if you don't think before you take action. You cannot reverse things in life.

Aria Venue

Hello Scherzy
I will tell you some things and i really hope this time you may understand what i am saying for your own good.

Instead of retrieving to horary astrology daily as to get answers for whatever stresses you, i think it would be wiser to consider your actions beforehand and especially related to such sensitive matters which may threaten your health, not only physically but mentally also.

You keep making multiple charts for the same questions, getting different answers in multiple forums (English-french...etc) and this is not healthy (you are doing this not only with health matters, but with whatever concerns you..whether is exams, love interest...etc.Surprisingly also, although members in all forums advise you to be more sensible over the requested matter every time, afterwards you disregard the reading, you cast another chart, and above that you take unwise decisions...for example: 9/3 Is his purpose is only sex?/then another chart on 12/3:Should I trust him?/13-3Will he call or text me in a month?...etc)

on 15th of march (2-3 days later after you had unprotected sex) you asked: do i have aids due to unprotected sex?Do I have any sexual ilness?

on 20th of march you ask: am i pregnant ?(just one week after you had sex...)i told you back then that this chart wasn't positive for pregnancy

on 26th...six days later you ask again: am i pregnant? on the meantime, we learn you have already taken ella (the next day pill) as you said and furthermore you have made a test which was negative. Hearing different opinions about your second chart, while this obviously wasn't the initial one,you start casting charts for abortion.

on 28th you make another chart asking if you will have an abortion by drinking sage and herbal teas... meanwhile you have made also a second test which is also negative... it's still less than a month from your last period..

then you make another chart about the abortion and another...etc and we all know the conclusion on this matter about this hypothetical pregnancy...there wasn't any (3-4 tests negative, you have taken ella also and above that the second pregnancy chart was not valid, but even in that chart anyone could see that there wasn't any fertilization of the egg or whatsoever..) but still you concluded that there must have been an abortion just because few members in two different forums judging from your second chart of yours saw a relative aspect.

yesterday once more you post this chart in different forums again, asking whether you have an std?

As you may understand members of the forums are not obligated to search how many charts you've done for the same question, considering also that their reading maybe not right, since most of them either learn astrology or they are beginners, you can't assume that yes you are pregnant on no you aren't, that you have aids or you don't, that you have an std or not...etc.

Now about your charts related to aids and std: the chart can tell whether sexual activity harmed you/made you sick, but it will not differentiate between aids or some other sexual disease. If you want to know this, there are better ways to find out. Like going to a doctor.

I don't know how many times you had unprotected sex after march or if this question once more is related to your initial sexual intercourse with this person back in march, still judging from your both related charts,and especially the initial one i think would be wiser to go and get tested.The symptoms you mentioned and the related sigs point to diseases of the skin.

I wish you all the best

Last edited:

Scherzy

Hi,

Did you get a blood test done yet? You need to do that as soon as you can. You have to realise were are astrology students here, not medical students or doctors.

Per the Horary chart, Moon is not in the 6th, but did separate from Mars in a square. Moon is strong and its next aspect will be to Jup, so no, I do not think you do, but I am no authority on this. Get yourself tested by a doctor.

Also, as said on the previous thread, being sensible and taking precautions is everything. Otherwise you are playing with your life and only you yourself are to blame if you don't think before you take action. You cannot reverse things in life.
Thank you aquarius7000
Yes ,you were right , I will be more careful.
May I ask you one more thing,as you're competent member,I will discuss a thing with you.
I think my chart is very open to Stds.
Mars already opposite 8th house ruler saturn.
Do you think the same ? I have had research and I found aids things about mars and saturn.
And my transits of the day of the intercourse
venus activates my opposition.
I will go doctor 1 week later but I am curious if my determination is true or not.
thank you for your all help.

Scherzy

Hello Scherzy
I will tell you some things and i really hope this time you may understand what i am saying for your own good.

Instead of retrieving to horary astrology daily as to get answers for whatever stresses you, i think it would be wiser to consider your actions beforehand and especially related to such sensitive matters which may threaten your health, not only physically but mentally also.

You keep making multiple charts for the same questions, getting different answers in multiple forums (English-french...etc) and this is not healthy (you are doing this not only with health matters, but with whatever concerns you..whether is exams, love interest...etc.Surprisingly also, although members in all forums advise you to be more sensible over the requested matter every time, afterwards you disregard the reading, you cast another chart, and above that you take unwise decisions...for example: 9/3 Is his purpose is only sex?/then another chart on 12/3:Should I trust him?/13-3Will he call or text me in a month?...etc)

on 15th of march (2-3 days later after you had unprotected sex) you asked: do i have aids due to unprotected sex?Do I have any sexual ilness?

on 20th of march you ask: am i pregnant ?(just one week after you had sex...)i told you back then that this chart wasn't positive for pregnancy

on 26th...six days later you ask again: am i pregnant? on the meantime, we learn you have already taken ella (the next day pill) as you said and furthermore you have made a test which was negative. Hearing different opinions about your second chart, while this obviously wasn't the initial one,you start casting charts for abortion.

on 28th you make another chart asking if you will have an abortion by drinking sage and herbal teas... meanwhile you have made also a second test which is also negative... it's still less than a month from your last period..

then you make another chart about the abortion and another...etc and we all know the conclusion on this matter about this hypothetical pregnancy...there wasn't any (3-4 tests negative, you have taken ella also and above that the second pregnancy chart was not valid, but even in that chart anyone could see that there wasn't any fertilization of the egg or whatsoever..) but still you concluded that there must have been an abortion just because few members in two different forums judging from your second chart of yours saw a relative aspect.

yesterday once more you post this chart in different forums again, asking whether you have an std?

As you may understand members of the forums are not obligated to search how many charts you've done for the same question, considering also that their reading maybe not right, since most of them either learn astrology or they are beginners, you can't assume that yes you are pregnant on no you aren't, that you have aids or you don't, that you have an std or not...etc.

Now about your charts related to aids and std: the chart can tell whether sexual activity harmed you/made you sick, but it will not differentiate between aids or some other sexual disease. If you want to know this, there are better ways to find out. Like going to a doctor.

I don't know how many times you had unprotected sex after march or if this question once more is related to your initial sexual intercourse with this person back in march, still judging from your both related charts,and especially the initial one i think would be wiser to go and get tested.The symptoms you mentioned and the related sigs point to diseases of the skin.

I wish you all the best

Youre right.My mother has a panic attack syndrome.I think I have genetic effects of this too.I have too panic,I got your messageiIt wont happen again.

aquarius7000

Thank you aquarius7000...I think my chart is very open to Stds.
Mars already opposite 8th house ruler saturn.
Do you think the same ? I have had research and I found aids things about mars and saturn..
Per your natal chart, yes, you have more than one aspect that shows that unprotected one-night stands can have serious repercussions.

You have Mars - Saturn, as you noted.

Mars - Uranus square (Mars rules your Sun and your 6th house of disease; it sits in your 5th house of sex)

Venus - Uranus (Venus rules your 5th house of fun and sex)

Mercury - Moon square (Mercury rules your Asc and is weak in Pisces)

Yes, you should be doubly careful . And yes, get the test done.

Scherzy

Per your natal chart, yes, you have more than one aspect that shows that unprotected one-night stands can have serious repercussions.

You have Mars - Saturn, as you noted.

Mars - Uranus square (Mars rules your Sun and your 6th house of disease; it sits in your 5th house of sex)

Venus - Uranus (Venus rules your 5th house of fun and sex)

Mercury - Moon square (Mercury rules your Asc and is weak in Pisces)

Yes, you should be doubly careful . And yes, get the test done.
Venus transit is it dangerous sir ?
thank you <3

cloxkinghere

I feel like I should reply to this due to the subject of the question.

First off, get tested. DO NOT rely on horary or any form of divination to tell you. This can be said for any subject matter, especially health. We could be wrong. It happens. Charts get read wrong all the time. Or, chart predictions just don’t come true. There's a reason why so many of us avoid doing so. We don't want to end up being wrong and it affecting us negatively.

With that being said, I have an incurable, benign STD.

I want you to know that it isn't the end of the world if you have one. Most are treatable and manageable. Just remind yourself that. Your STD doesn't define you. There are really more things out there to be concerned about.

I don't know if you're male or female, but go to your doctor to get checked. If female, pap smears can detect HPV, a STD that can cause cervical cancer. They will also make you do a urine test to see if you have other STDs such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, etc.

Last edited:
Scherzy

As for your question

Do I have STD?

Your thoughts are prone to worry about it, (Venus in the worry 8th) but I don't see in the chart a a thing that suggests you have the the STD. Venus in a thinking sign Gemini only.
Mars lord of the 6th H.C. and the 1st H.C. (heat) in a higher minded thinking (script for Mars) sign (Aquarius) in the 3rd house additionally says no.
Moon is past the aspect with Mars, only Venus (not comfortable in a worry wort house that Mars rules) makes an
aspect to Mars, in a common house, and that is to say, take it easy, the aspect is a trine, (the situation is protected, don't worry so much). But..do go get a check up won't you. Am not a doctor, and as an adroit
Student of Astrology above has said...Astrologer's do make errors..once
in a while..we're not infallible, not much..:love:

Please get a check up and update won't you?

Sincerely
"Student of Astrology"

Last edited: