virgo stress w/ dating a scorpio

chic

very new to forum but i'd like to say hello to everyone!

need a little advice, experience, or whatever else you guys can contribute to my over-analytical mind here.

i am a virgo, attempting to date a scorpio woman w/ great challenge. as you would assume, i am very open w/ my feelings and this shows on the regular, causing me to second guess myself all the time due to our differences in regards to expression.

we have seen one another over the course of a month and a half, very rarely, but with great excitement and great conversation every time. the attraction is there but recently she has put it on hold due to her stress/work etc (so it's told) yet after 3 or 4 days, we've begun to speak again every day via email.

we are both very intelligent, hence why i believe (or think i believe) she is challenging me to the maximum. (again, this could be her playing w/ my mind)

i'm very drawn to her, very attracted, obviously related to the mysteriousness, etc but if it were any other girl, i would pick up and leave on the spot. she's got me in a trance so to speak. very frustrating, but also very, very exciting.

any scorpio women out there w/ some insight into this game she is playing? or anyone else who has experienced a similar situation?