Who Hired The Telepats?

PiscesDream

Hello,

back to my current "entertainment" programme innitiated by one of our :devil:neighbours...(the lessor)

Can you please tell me from the horary chart attached below who is the main financial "perpetrator" of this so called entertainment?

They did receive enough warnings via my dreams that they should stop, yet this did not really help.

I am affraid that unless they are some perverse sect who does not care about the after-life this does not make any sense at all.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_who_hired_the_telepats_hr.25549.238415.jpg
    astro_2gw_who_hired_the_telepats_hr.25549.238415.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello,

here is the horary question:"Who Hired The Telepaths?".

The 7th house signifies the telepaths, the 10th from the 7th signifies the ones who hired them.

Nevertheless, the 12th house :devil: might play a very significant role here as well, because they did not stop despite a very clear message from G-d in my dream cca 2 years ago...

Thank you,

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello,

this is confirmed by a very reliable psychic and by an otherwise very sceptic horary astrologer.

Perhaps you do find this funny, but this is actually not funny at all:sad:.

blackbery

Hello there Pisces Dream.

I notice that Saturn is EXACTLY located at the DC. The question cannot be answered correctly as the astrologer (ruled by the 7th) is incompetent or fails to understand the question.

Maybe ask a yes/no question to help you.

Good Luck.

PiscesDream

Hello Blackberry,

thank you, you have made a very good point...

One should not ask the same horary question twice, I will try to focus on my spirituality and prayers instead:innocent:.

They are the living proof of the latin proverb:

"
A diabolo, qui est simia dei." (
Where G-d has a church the :devil: will have his chapel.)

And they have tried to make me to be the living proof of this latin proverb:

"Facilis descensus Averni." (The descent into hell is easy.)

I do thank G-d every day for helping me during this time with its´ messages in my dream. G-d does know that they are not as funny as they would like to be perceived.

Thank you,

Last edited: