Will the Senate in the USA pass BBB bill?

leomoon

The "BBB or Build Back Better" bill was passed by the Congress, but now in order for it to become law, it must be passed by the Senate which has had 2 die-hard Senators who have been the sticking point in negotiations.

For those who think the question must personally affect the querant, well rest assured, this Bill will personally affect me as well as the entire country, both Republicans, Democrats and Independents as well as their children.

Its a hallmark signature bill for the current President, which is why the Republican GOP faction wants to scurry it. (not hurry it) :wink:

The chart has the late degree of the Moon, so makes no major aspects before changing signs. But after it changes its sign, there is the Trine to Jupiter to consider? Or at least that is how I am seeing it with not much experience in horary.

What do you think? Will the BBB Bill pass in the Senate to become the law of the land?

It will affect jobs, wellbeing of children, Climate Change issues, Senior citizens, on and on. Its more a social program and jobs bill towards that end. More about the common people (the Moon?)

I'm hoping the changing of signs for the Moon simply means, a delay and not the end of the Bill bringing it to fruition.

leomoon

The 6th house may represent everyday life - service jobs, and health issues, all a paramount part of the BBB Bill., as well as climate change issues (like Electric cars, charging stations., all school buses, and mass transportation changing to electric, rather then gas guzzling police cars, etc. Likely Solar jobs will be created in that now fledgling industry.

This seems to be the jurisdiction of the 6th?

If so, Mars here is in Scorpio and square Saturn in the 10th in her own sign Aquarius-

The 9th I see as the House of Representatives (who makes the higher laws)

and Venus besides being the Querant (me?) is also in the sign of practical measures, Capricorn.

The POF is worrisome, as it falls both in the 8th of "others money or resources) and indeed, the wealthier will have to pay some more in taxes then the almost nothing they currently pay., to benefit the whole of society.

I see no aspects to the POF. What do you make of this? Should I disregard the POF? :annoyed: :unsure:

leomoon

cont'd:
What is in the BBB Bill? The question remains, will new Moon Trine Jupiter make the bill a law?
The Moon will move into Cancer next - a friend of Jupiter and of course children & families -

https://time.com/6121415/build-back-better-spending-bill-summary/

$555 billion to fight climate change

The biggest sum of money in the bill is set aside for climate-related provisions, which the White House hopes will allow Biden to deliver on his goal to halve carbon emissions by 2030. The bulk of clean energy spending—$320 billion—comes in the form of tax credits for companies and consumers that install solar panels, improve the energy efficiency of buildings and purchase electric vehicles. The Biden Administration says the tax breaks could cut the overall cost of installing rooftop solar panels by around 30%, as well as lower the cost of electric vehicles by $12,500.