Will my Sister pass the exam this time?

Mariam

---------------

-------------------

Last edited:

waybread

I strongly recommend your sister change her study habits. If she's been working with a tutor, she might do better with a different one.

Since you're not the one studying for the test, she's a 3rd house matter. She's symbolized by Mercury, which is not in a strong position, in the sign of its detriment in the 8th house.

With an exam question, I always think that so much depends upon the person, not just the stars-- how hard is s/he studying? Is she studying the type of topics likely to be on the test.

Last edited:

waybread

Thank you waybread for your reply
Well she was studying alone,but since she did not pass it the previous times I decided to be her teacher.
The problem is that the whole exam depends much on language skills.
Iam trying my best with her.

So do you think she will pass it with the minimum mark or not?

Thanks
Mariam

I don't think it looks good right now. That she's failed 3 times studying on her own suggests that doing more of the same for the 4th time won't be so helpful. See if she can get a tutor for some intensive work, preferably a native speaker. There are also on-line courses.

Mercury will conjunct Jupiter in this chart, who may represent a teacher.

So I wouldn't give this a "no" if she's got several weeks to study harder and differently, but it doesn't look good as things now stand.