Vocation/career and all that jazz

Phoenix89

Hello everyone,

I'm very grateful to have found this forum and could use some help with my chart interpretation. The things that interest me the most are related to career.

When it comes to job opportunities since my country's economy is struggling I change jobs frequently (usually administration related) and that does not satisfy me at all and I'm contemplating about moving out of the country. I mean, I want a stable career. Now putting that aside I would like to know what career/vocation options would be most suitable for me? When it comes to money I do spend a lot, but also have luck with money in general.

If there is also anything worth mentioning when it comes to other aspects of life (love, health, any other) it would be very much appreciated.

Teh chart:
aouikp.gif

Last edited:

ukdesifem

I think generally a helping profession, perhaps teaching. Sag. MC, Jupiter in 4th, and Mercury in 1st lend to this imho.

muchacho

Hello everyone,

I'm very grateful to have found this forum and could use some help with my chart interpretation. The things that interest me the most are related to career.

When it comes to job opportunities since my country's economy is struggling I change jobs frequently (usually administration related) and that does not satisfy me at all and I'm contemplating about moving out of the country. I mean, I want a stable career. Now putting that aside I would like to know what career/vocation options would be most suitable for me? When it comes to money I do spend a lot, but also have luck with money in general.

If there is also anything worth mentioning when it comes to other aspects of life (love, health, any other) it would be very much appreciated.

Teh chart:
Helping professions, preferably demanding/challenging ones with a strong psychological bent.