When will I be in another romantic relationship?

Brea

New to horary interpretations so I'm actually learning from you guys to a certain degree from this posting. I'm curious how one would determine time.Thanks so much for taking the time and interpreting this chart. :D

Attachments

• astro_2gw_28_when_will_i_be_in_another_romantic_re.84431.7605.jpg
    astro_2gw_28_when_will_i_be_in_another_romantic_re.84431.7605.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 17

Brea

I'm going to try to do m own chart while waiting (this is fun). So the ascendant ruler represents me so I'm mercury. Being mercury includes me (8th house) in the grand trine between pluto (3rd) and mars (11th). Me being in the 8th house really depicts my current re-resurrection lol. I know theres alot of depth to this but I'll leave it to you guys since I'm not getting it yet. Saturn is in the 1st house which (or so I've read) means the querent is an astrologer and that I'm restricted in my interpretation (true enough lol). I would say moon in the 7th house is the significator. Neptune in the 5th house doesnt feel so good to me, especially not in pisces. lol more piscean rose tinted glases?

Anachiel

Intersting, you Venus, were just in a trine to Saturn in the ASC and the Moon was opposition Saturn. Was/is there a problem with home that is taking all your attention right now?

I think it could also indicate there was a fling of sorts that is just passing or recently passed.

It seems the horary is indicating there are other issues that need to be resolved first before you are in a frame of mind to really be able to have the energy for a[nother] relationship

Brea

Intersting, you Venus, were just in a trine to Saturn in the ASC and the Moon was opposition Saturn. Was/is there a problem with home that is taking all your attention right now?

I think it could also indicate there was a fling of sorts that is just passing or recently passed.

It seems the horary is indicating there are other issues that need to be resolved first before you are in a frame of mind to really be able to have the energy for a[nother] relationship

Hah! very true. lol no flings just living with my mom wich is taking all the attention right now. I definitely agree! I was just curious to see how you guys worked it out. Thanks alot. :D