Please read my chart

sam1000

Please read my chart(chart is now in Western Format)

Please read my chart specially about Health,longlivety,Job,education and marrage,,pls

Attachments

• western horoscope.gif
    western horoscope.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Ixaee

Hi Sam :smile:

Most of us here arent Vedic astrologers, so you would definitely get more response if you posted a western natal chart instead. You can get a free one from Astro.com if you'd like to do that..

Good day!

sam1000

Hi Sam :smile:

Most of us here arent Vedic astrologers, so you would definitely get more response if you posted a western natal chart instead. You can get a free one from Astro.com if you'd like to do that..

Good day!
Thanx Ixaee here i have atatched the western natal chart

thanx

retinoid

Re: Please read my chart(chart is now in Western Format)

Health-will have some issues, perhaps due to psychological or genital nature but you will have the strength to get through it. Overall good health.
Longevity-you have 3 planets tightly conjunct in the 8th house. I have actually never seen that before. You may lack self confidence. You will have at least an average life span (I don;t see any indication of an early death)...I can't say if you will live till an old man or not because I don't know what those energies mean together. If you are in insurmountable debt right now, then the 8th house is not working for you and is causing afflictions in your life. Could be caused by sexual issues or deep psychological trauma.
Marriage-will be afflicted with problems and deception perhaps by you. Don't deceive others and don't marry someone unless you are in love (like no arranged marriages or whatever they do in Sri Lanka)
Education-Though Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 9th signals a smooth and rewarding higher education path (grad school what not). You may not feel the drive or emotional strength to move on in school. But if you have a desire to do so, then do it! Traveling will give you more education than schooling will...

When looking at your chart I sense a lot of sadness hopefully that isn't true :(.

Ixaee

Longevity-you have 3 planets tightly conjunct in the 8th house. I have actually never seen that before. .

His 4-planet conjunction (sun, mercury, saturn, pluto) is really in his 7th -- but he does have a Jupiter and Uranus conjunction in his 8th.

Your love life looks pretty interesting; with your Moon in the 5th, but it does square Jupiter & Uranus in your 8th --- which shows a possibility of divorce, possibly due to a wandering-eye on your part! So be extra cautious of any urge to "date" too many people at once. Do not cheat! With those two planets in your 8th, a scorned woman could suck you dry financially if you were to cheat on her! There's also possibility of legal issues involved in this....... child support, child custody battles, etc....

Be very careful to stay loyal if you are involved with someone, and most definitely if you have children with her..

Your 5th house (dating/love) is ruled by Leo/Sun, and with your Sun in the 7th house of marriage, there's a great possibility that you will marry for love -- but Saturn is also present in your 7th house, so you may feel very restricted and burdened with responsibilities once you marry.

Your Pluto is also in your 7th house of marriage, so again it shows possible power-struggles in your marriage.

And if you do encounter such a problem; remember that you can use the energy of your Venus/Mars conjunction to help remedy this. Venus/Mars conjunction shows that you can be pretty gentle in expressing your masculinity and/or anger. Keep yourself stable and peaceful.. and it will be your ticket to working this issue out. Dont ever give in to the resentment or revenge that you may feel.

Your Venus is in your 6th house, which shows that you could meet many of your partners/future wife at work -- or through co-workers of somekind. Perhaps she's a career-oriented woman herself.. at the very least, she will be very health-conscious and a hard worker!

Your Sun is conjuncting your Mercury, Saturn and Pluto -- and that also shows that you have a very intelligent, responsible, mature and intense mind! And you could use your intellectual prowess in a career that assists others --- have you ever considered studying psychology, counseling or the like? You would probably be quite successful in that field..

Last edited:

retinoid

Ixaee I use whole sign house so those planets are in the 8th.

Ixaee

Ixaee I use whole sign house so those planets are in the 8th.

My apologies Retinoid; tomatoes, tomatos :sideways:

Sam; there are many different astrological systems out there, and many branches (hindu, chinese, mayan, western styles, etc) and even among "western" astrologers, no one seems to agree on the same way.

So, in the end, its really up to you to determine which system feels right. Ive never had any luck with the whole house system, instead I use the most common [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Placidus system.. just in case you may have wondered what the mix up was about!
[/FONT]

sam1000

Thanx retinoid it is true that i had lots of sadness in my life, the debts are actually not mine ,but of my parents and they took it for my higher education, and now it is my responsibility to help them to pay back..

And thanx [FONT=&quot]Ixaee i appreciate your ideas.. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dear [/FONT]retinoid whay do you mean by average life span normally that would be around 40-50???[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

sethi

You will be free from your old debt in about 1.5 years.

But then again in around 2015, you may incur more debt.

Your seventh house is basically afflicted as per my understanding. I can see arguments between you and your partner.
Most probably, you will find that your friends are not of much use to you.

In fact your friends may be using you. There are some chances of you going abroad, but not for shifting, maybe for a few years at most I think.

Yours stars show that whatever the problem you have physically will be overcome by you given time.

More maybe later

sam1000

Thanx Ixaee ,
i was a banker and i am about to move for Business Consulting Job,,,will it be success..

thanx