Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

naksh

Re: Sports astrology

punj should put up a good score.
and if M.I win(they should win according to me), expect a blast in the last 4-5 overs

ARIETUS

CSL at 8:00:53

Mer 1 6 7 8 10 11 Mixed Impact

Sat 2 3 4 5 8 12 DSC

Sat 2 3 4 5 8 12 DSC

DSC/MI wins

what is mixed impact in astrology? Merc 1 6 11, all the significators that are required for Ascendancy!! :mad::confused:

karthik20

Plz if some one can post exact start time

Jup sub starts from 2214 (jup in 7th) and then 2242 jup moves into 6th house..means from 2242 punj favored??

Did rayudu get out after 22.42?n wer was asc at tat ime ?

Good job, guys! What happnd to sarvn, utkaarsh n shailendra ? I wantd to c charts for most ipl matches but works keepn me away nly chkn scores on appz n iplz almst over. They say lifz what hapns wen ur busy makin other plans .. lols
I suggest mayb v cud form a watsap group ?

guns465

RCB and SRH is what I am getting today. Thanks Sandeepan for your analysis. Bluetooth, Arietus, Karthik, Naksh and others? What's your take?

naksh

RCB wins according to me..
don't expect a mammoth score from KKR..instead they should falter after a good/average start(after 3 4 overs).
also by the looks of it i feel gambhir might bowl narine upfront. maybe finish his quota by 12th 13th over...and rcb would play him out..and then cruise to victory

Last edited:

bluetooth

apart from first 5 overs...KKR dominated entire game....what was the reason for them dominating the jup sub also. Please if some one can throw light on that?

anybody who directly jumps into prediction without knowing basics or those who make prediction in a hurry without considering all factors will fail multiple times.

Nodes played very important role in that game. Analyze behavior of nodes and see whom they r acting as an agent.

harishb63

Nodes played very important role in that game. Analyze behavior of nodes and see whom they r acting as an agent.

Hi......
In western astrology I have read that any significator on the nodes get afflicted & max degree of applying aspect should be a degree & half.

Sir in your experience what is the max degree of aspect of the significator on the nodes..?

Kindly reply...

bluetooth

Hi......
In western astrology I have read that any significator on the nodes get afflicted & max degree of applying aspect should be a degree & half.

Sir in your experience what is the max degree of aspect of the significator on the nodes..?

Kindly reply...

ther is sm difference in d pattern i use. if u will keep sticking to d rules mentioned in books, my opinions r useless for u. btw i consider only conjunction with a node as a testimony. max limit is 2 degree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.