Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

RosieOne

Chiron in Cancer! Knights of Gaia! Personally I think the water that the Aquarius archetype pours out of her/his pitcher, the water that waters the seed of the Age of Aquarius, is Cancer Water. What the world needs now is more Cancer Waters. What the earth/Gaia needs is love and care, as distinct from violence and abuse.

Chiron in Cancer... do something nurturing for yourself every day. You can feel unloved, and yet you can be very loving. Practice courting yourself. A self date a week. Take yourself somewhere, just you, and treat yourself with an experience that pleases you.

As you learn astrology, list the positive qualities of your scope. Frankly the negatives always stick out - then we get paranoid and amplify the negatives and pretty soon we are using astrology to beat ourselves blue and shame ourselves - a severe misuse of a sacred ancient art!

Use astrology to nurture yourself, and others.

And use astrology to nurture and heal yourself first, then others.

No serve-aholism. No burning yourself out taking care of everyone else. Chiron in Cancer. Think about it.

Very EMPATHIC. Needs solitude. Sitting next to water. Swimming, soaking in the tub, and a good cry as needed.

Cooking, sharing a cup of tea with a friends, hammering some nails, sailing a boat, growing some food, building a nurturing enterprise, or community - ever try sprouting? Channeling deep mystery, connection with your ancestors. The ability to be HOME Port for others, no matter where you find yourself.

With Chiron in Cancer simple Cancer acts channel your Chironic Whiz Bangness. Your cookies are not only delicious, they somehow heal people of past trauma. The little story you tell about yourself as a kid stays with someone and changes their whole life for the better.

What else? You all tell me.

Last edited:

RosieOne

I have a few friends who were born in 1990 who will be undergoing their jupiter return soon. I'm so anxious to see what happens with them/us! My own Jupiterian expansion came in the form of pregnancy and leaving my parents house. Never saw that coming, just as I'm sure my friends will have stuff happen out of nowhere.

Swoosh.

Chiron in Cancer could also have to do with this: In our age group are a lot of us whose parents came to the US from another country. Our ancestry and roots are not here. My own parents came from El Salvador (thats in central america) in the 80's, to get away from a vicious civil war. I was in my moms belly when she got here.

Actually everyone in the world born during the years Chiron was in Cancer, from 1988-1991 has Chiron in Cancer. It is a generational thing, you share the same wound - BUT it is located in a different spot on each of you.

That said, yes! Being up-rooted, literally and/or metaphorically is certainly going to be a theme to this mini-generation's wound.

Also Mom issues - like duh. Truth is, the whole batch of Chiron in Cancer folk incarnated at this time - during this first round of Chiron through the zodiac since it was discovered in 1977 - has access, potentially, to huge MASTERY in the realms of Cancer. World nurturers. Healers. Empaths. Psychic. The ancestors connect through you, the old ways and the new ways come together and are birthed.

So frankly, Chiron in Cancer folk's earthy Moms are all just human, wounded more or less, and able to nurture as well as they did, even if that wasn't that great...

Chiron in Cancer folk can NURTURE so much better than your womb-Moms. You simply trumped her. And this is part of your group wound.

So you all must re-Mom yourselves. Chiron in Cancer must nurture yourself first. Send love and support back to the baby and child you were.

But deeper yet, it is the wounding of Mama Gaia, the destruction of this beautiful planet, the loss of bio-diversity and harm to the eco-system, that makes you cry. The abuse of women, the oppression of children, food politics etc.

Another thing I'm noticing, is it SEEMS that we are having kids by the waves. Maybe there have always been tons of kids, I just never paid attention. Pluto in Scorpio people having kids. Since Neptune hit Pisces= water, womb accentuated?

Having Cappy Pluto going over Uranus/Neptune, with Saturn in there, opposite Chiron in Cancer, and Neptune in Pisces now - and the need for good womb placements? Sure it fits the symbols.

That said, for others, the symbols manifest in different ways. How many people here with all these aspects are learning astrology at lightening speed right here on this forum? Pluto is going over your Uranus/Neptune opposite Chiron and thus your Chironic Knight training is happening. Chiron was a Master astrologer.

Like you, Ankhesenamun, have Chiron opposite Uranus! That is super surprising,and powerful.

GOOGLE "Chiron, Rainbow Bridge" and tell me what you think/feel. Chiron bridges between Saturn and Uranus and you stand on the Uranus side of that bridge...or you will when you get trained up a bit more. After you Saturn Return - now you are in boot camp.

The year I got pregnant, my solar return Asc was Scorpio and grupovenus.com said that unplanned pregnancies are a big possibility. So maybe that interpretation applies to us kinda since our sexuality is cathartic... Having children to help our spiritual ascension? Or am I just reaching lol

All very interesting insights to consider. Usually big times and themes show up in several ways in a horocope.

Certainly the babies being born to Chiron in Cancer parents are very special and need the potential mastery you-all bring in. In you case, that baby demanded incarnation, and surprised you, and threw you into a whole new training, and it isn' teasy, or always fun.

But it has brought you to astrology study, I imagine. And it has made you grow up quickly, to "give up your youth."

But actually life is long and being forced to be mature now and knowing that you can goof in your forties is a generational theme for you-all. Living backwards - "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now" sorts of lives tend to be marks of Chiron, the Maverik.

Because actually with strong Chiron it is very possible that quite a few of you volunteered for a difficult womb placement, so someone else didn't have to. Like how Chiron took Prometheus's place in the legend.

In any case, up to our first Saturn Return we are all dealing with our scopes, learning our skills and talents and challenges and karma. The Rainbow Bridge Chiron thang happens after that - where you can really start to work with your own scopes in ways that empower you, Chironically.

For example, a Grand Fixed Cross is a fabulous SUPER POWER, for those who get it up and running - right? But it is a hard life - very challenging. It takes lots of practice, and practice means lots of dropping all the balls. But after 29 years, things get easier. Not easy, but easier. Squares and Saturn age well. Hard when we are young. Thus that sense of living backwards, when Chiron is added into this mix. Life was hard when I was a child and has been getting easier ever since...

Last edited:

VirGem89

I would definitely fall under this generation, with my birthday being Sep 20, 1989. This whole thread is the most interesting I've read on this forum.

I'm definitely in a state of transition in many ways. Before joining this site, I kept telling people how I felt layers of my mind was expanding, like my understanding about the universe and ways of seeing things was changing drastically, and out of no where. Kind of like a break through. It's what led me to find this site actually.

I took a lay-off a couple months back when given the chance, because manufacturing was NOT for me. It makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about it. I was there a couple years. It was a hard decision, as it does make me vulnerable in predicting my financial security, but I knew it was for the best.

I feel like everything in my life in multiple aspects is changing and it's liberating.

What do you think my chart would bring to this whole revolution?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_carrie.63938.30594.gif
    astro_2gw_01_carrie.63938.30594.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 37

VirGem89

Actually the whole year January 08–09 :)

I know the end of 08 was where it started for me.. Come very end of May 09, I married someone who wound up being abusive, only to leave him 6 months later in Nov 09. Between that, and moving three times, all different states, my life didn't finally start getting settled til July 2010.

Now I feel it's all stirred up again, but not with the extreme depression, angst I felt in those days. This time it feels more like I'm in a more serene state, but knowing that change is the inevitable, and things are far from being in a fixed state.

oriel

I just realized now that I have chiron in cancer,plus I have a kite :sick: I have been going through a lot of transformation in a spiritual sense.If I look back on who I was like 10 yrs ago I'd be a totally different person than now.A lot of achy moments in this lifetime :sad:

VirGem89

I just realized now that I have chiron in cancer,plus I have a kite :sick: I have been going through a lot of transformation in a spiritual sense.If I look back on who I was like 10 yrs ago I'd be a totally different person than now.A lot of achy moments in this lifetime :sad:

I realized that after this topic, too. I never heard of Chiron until this actually. And it makes a lot of sense, too. Especially the mother issues. She was never exactly the most emotionally loving parent. I've always said throughout my life, especially now being in my 20's, it's been me having to parent her...her now being divorced and prone to self destructive behaviors. I've always felt, too, that a lot of the people I wind up living with, were always going through the worst of times, shortly after my moving in with them. I always thought I was a source of bad luck to them in some way, but I started thinking maybe it wasn't my bad luck, but the fact they needed me in that phase of their life, and I was living there for a reason. The way Chiron in Cancer's been described, makes me think it kind of supports that.

I'm not sure what a kite is.

RosieOne

Hi VirGem89,

You have a fascinating scope for sure. That Snappy T Square with the missing leg being your Pisces 4th House and that amazing YOD to your 7th House Moon makes this life about Moon Magic. Either a career that empowers homelife, family and history, or working from your hom - certainly focusing your heart on creating a great home is key.

Read: http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2011/01/moon-in-7th-house.html

Whacha feel/think?

Your Soul's Agenda is a bit at odds (disconjunct) with your Virgo Sun personality and calling, Virgo Midheaven.

Read Elizabet Spring:

NN in Aquarium: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/aquarius-north-node.html
NN in 3rd House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-ninth-house-sagittarius.html

Whacha feel/think?

Pluto has gone over your Uranus/Saturn/Neptune since 2008, and Saturn in the sky is on your Venus/Pluto conjunction, activating your YOD.

You share having experienced:

I'm definitely in a state of transition in many ways. Before joining this site, I kept telling people how I felt layers of my mind was expanding, like my understanding about the universe and ways of seeing things was changing drastically, and out of no where. Kind of like a break through. It's what led me to find this site actually.

Expansion of your psychic abilities.

...I know the end of 08 was where it started for me.. Come very end of May 09, I married someone who wound up being abusive, only to leave him 6 months later in Nov 09. Between that, and moving three times, all different states, my life didn't finally start getting settled til July 2010.

Saturn on your Venus/Pluto conjunction. Big life test and you did great!

Now I feel it's all stirred up again, but not with the extreme depression, angst I felt in those days. This time it feels more like I'm in a more serene state, but knowing that change is the inevitable, and things are far from being in a fixed state.

These powerful transits are in there last ding-dong stage. This is the good part where you new lessons integrate and you go to the next level.

Last edited:

VirGem89

Hi VirGem89,

You have a fascinating scope for sure. That Snappy T Square with the missing leg being your Pisces 4th House and that amazing YOD to your 7th House Moon makes this life about Moon Magic. Either a career that empowers homelife, family and history, or working from your hom - certainly focusing your heart on creating a great home is key.

Read: http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2011/01/moon-in-7th-house.html

Whacha feel/think?

Your Soul's Agenda is a bit at odds (disconjunct) with your Virgo Sun personality and calling, Virgo Midheaven.

Read Elizabet Spring:

NN in Aquarium: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/aquarius-north-node.html
NN in 3rd House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-ninth-house-sagittarius.html

Whacha feel/think?

Pluto has gone over your Uranus/Saturn/Neptune since 2008, and Saturn in the sky is on your Venus/Pluto conjunction, activating your YOD.

You share having experienced:

Expansion of your psychic abilities.

...I know the end of 08 was where it started for me.. Come very end of May 09, I married someone who wound up being abusive, only to leave him 6 months later in Nov 09. Between that, and moving three times, all different states, my life didn't finally start getting settled til July 2010.

Saturn on your Venus/Pluto conjunction. Big life test and you did great!

These powerful transits are in there last ding-dong stage. This is the good part where you new lessons integrate and you go to the next level.

Hmm, that seems like career-wise, my options would be pretty limiting. As of now, I'm not sure how I'd be able to make my home life a career or one that integrates familial aspects. I had one member on here tell me my 5th and 11th houses were the only ones in my progressive chart not causing friction, as he put it. Not really sure of what to make of that either.

I definitely think the Aquarius nn, and 3rd house make sense. It's funny actually, because I was literally just saying to my dad the other day, how many people do project things on me/about me. Usually, all things good, but different from one person to the next, and sometimes I have no idea where it even comes from, haha. I'll be in a diner, and someone will just start talking to me, and acts mind blown, like I've done or said something out of the ordinary...which I didn't even do anything to give that person reason to think so. I get told I'm shy, one person saying I'm charming, one person saying I'm quiet, one saying I'm full of life, and the other saying I'm a free spirit. Everyone projects something different, but are eager to tell me whatever that projection is. I typically get rendered as an old soul, which that I do agree with.

I'm definitely a dreamer. I find my mind does wander to thoughts about what my life would be like if dramatically different, or in the limelight in some way. So, that definitely makes the whole not worrying about other's approval thing and focusing on my own applause statement make sense. And with the 3rd house saying I need to be awake, maybe I should be taking that vision and figuring out how to better the things around me?

And I've always been attracted to spirituality, in general, since I can remember (before my parents ever participated in any religion themselves). At age 8, my mom and step-dad became fully engaged in a religious organization, where I had attached myself quickly, engrossed in its teachings and sharing it with others. It was a very natural transition for me, which is odd, considering it was such an extreme way of life. I broke away from that religion at 17, however. I felt the beliefs were too fixed, and conflicting in my views of others. They were too judgmental. Maybe with my nn being in a 3rd house, having past lives in a religious organizations is an accurate statement. I do enjoy writing about my ideals on acceptance of other people, and ways of clearing out negativity. Maybe that is my calling?

Oh, and are you saying my nn in Aquarius and in 3rd house, conflicts then with my Virgo influences in my chart?

If this transit is in its 'ding dong stage', what is in the forecast in the coming months?

That was a long rant, sorry, haha. Thank you for sharing that information!

Last edited:

oriel

I realized that after this topic, too. I never heard of Chiron until this actually. And it makes a lot of sense, too. Especially the mother issues. She was never exactly the most emotionally loving parent. I've always said throughout my life, especially now being in my 20's, it's been me having to parent her...her now being divorced and prone to self destructive behaviors. I've always felt, too, that a lot of the people I wind up living with, were always going through the worst of times, shortly after my moving in with them. I always thought I was a source of bad luck to them in some way, but I started thinking maybe it wasn't my bad luck, but the fact they needed me in that phase of their life, and I was living there for a reason. The way Chiron in Cancer's been described, makes me think it kind of supports that.

I'm not sure what a kite is.

I feel for you in that part really..Plus me having a sun sign in cancer and moon in pisces makes me such an emotional person. My north node and moon in pisces 7th house makes it quite hard for me in dealing with relationships.I'm quite a loner myself.

retinoid

On June 31 Jupiter enters Cancer for a year and it will be in opposition to the Capricorn Uranus/Neptune conjunction of you-all. Some of you will be experiencing your Jupiter Returns and a Jupiter Saturn opposition too.

Jupiter loves to take things to the next level. It increases things. So, as a crude example, if you are drinking too much (Neptune) and taking other drugs too (Uranus) and Jupiter arrives in opposition/marriage, expect to go on the biggest binge yet that will end you up institutionalized, hospital or jail or psyche ward.

In contrast if you have been learning to meditate (Neptune) and/or open your heart chakra, and exploring and boggling your mind, experiencing syncronicity, and learning astrology (Uranus)...and then Jupiter comes into opposition/marriage this year? Expect inner and outer breakthroughs and paradigm shifts.

For those of you with a Jupiter Return and Saturn involved too...well Jupiter and Saturn are your Life Coaches. For the last 12 years Jupiter has been training you up - expanding your horizons, giving you some breaks and perks, and encouragement and teaching you lots of stuff. Now you have graduated to the next level.

With Jupiter opposite Saturn Natally for a few of you, you are being called up. Saturn is also your life coach, the one who designs the program that makes it possible for you to pull off your vision. Imagine being an athelete. Jupiter announces that you are Olympic level and that you should compete at that level. Saturn is your day to day coach who you must work with to pull off getting on the team and winning medals. That is a metaphor for Jupiter Return opposite Natal Saturn - expect to receive your calling.

Interesting way of putting it Rosie. I was born in Nov. 1989 so my Jupiter return will be coming in the second house. It will be nice to receive a calling :)

Quixotic

My sun is conjunct by both Uranus and Neptune in the 4th house conjunct my NN... I've never felt much like a Capricorn, more of a hybrid of Neptunian and Uranian energy. Pluto was just conjunct my sun, but went retro... Saturn is now in orb to square my natal Saturn in Aquarius. I've been extremely heightened intuition and perception wise. Its like I can sense the change coming.

Any insight on how Uranus and Neptune conjunct a Capricorn sun changes it? Or colors the sun differently?

RosieOne

VirGem89,

See that Red Triangle, the half Square thang, in your scope? Again, that is a T Square. It is a bit tricky. You have powerful archetypes at each corner, but one corner of the Square is missing. The powerful archetypes make you interested in the Houses they occupy. The missing corner, 4th House Pisces, isn't where any of your archetypes live. But it is key in unlocking your power this life. You need to go after if, at first at least, even though you aren't attracted. The pay off should be very noticeable and empowering. According to astrology.

Start simple and symbolically. Set up an aquarium or fish bowl in your house or room. Or make a little altar. Or learn to meditate.

Last edited:

stroud

Stroud,

Please talk to me about your amazing cuspy 5th House Capricorn stellium married to Chiron/Jupiter on the cusp of the 11th House. With Pluto in the sky on it, and your Jupiter Return in the next few months.

How psychic are you and in what ways are you psychic?

I'm not sure how to communicate how I feel these energies in my life. I'm not sure I really understand it. The exactness of my Jupiter opposition to my Saturn/Neptune conjunction both with soft angles to all my Scorpio/Pluto planets is fascinating though, considering the mythology of Cronus and Zeus.

As far as 'psychic', I have had experiences communicating with several of my inspirations: Wilhelm Reich, various Chinese martial arts masters (武當!), Norma Jean, Mary Eddy and Jesus, even Tupac Shakur. "Communicating" is a bit of a miscommunication-- while conversation was the first form I experienced these kinds of spiritual experiences, more often and powerfully I've found myself sharing my consciousness with spirits and being one with them rather than experiencing them as seperate selves. I reject my 'self' and let these others look through 'my' eyes. There is only one real Mind, as MBE says, so letting these experiences in is just meditation upon the eternal infinite Self for me...

Hey Stroud, with a chart like that you must be an incredibly handsome super-genius :cool:

Uh, something like that!

Jupiter loves to take things to the next level. It increases things. So, as a crude example, if you are drinking too much (Neptune) and taking other drugs too (Uranus) and Jupiter arrives in opposition/marriage, expect to go on the biggest binge yet that will end you up institutionalized, hospital or jail or psyche ward.

In contrast if you have been learning to meditate (Neptune) and/or open your heart chakra, and exploring and boggling your mind, experiencing syncronicity, and learning astrology (Uranus)...and then Jupiter comes into opposition/marriage this year? Expect inner and outer breakthroughs and paradigm shifts.

Um, what if you do both? See attached photo.

Edit: more music, this time from 1989: http://www.datpiff.com/DJ-Marley-Marl-Marly-Marl-1989-Mixshow-mixtape.628.html

You should like the first song (track 3), Rosie!

Edit2: more 1989 rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlxDCa3O7TE

Attachments

• 2013-06-12_01-27-52_556.jpg
    2013-06-12_01-27-52_556.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

RosieOne

Stroud,

You are a great artist. I would love to see that altar installed in a huge art museum. Made me laugh and I want to share it on Facebook, or visit it in a big art museum.

Sure if any generation can pull off extreme polarities it would be the Pluto in Scorpio generation.

Just never forget the Truth, vs the con, about Darkness and Light. Darkness and Light are not opposites. They are not polarities. There is no "balance" between them.

Try it. Take your little BIC lighter, ignite it, and shine it into the Dark closet. Wow, light dispels darkness, every time. Light always wins over darkness. Darkness throws itself at Light, same thing. De-Light wins.

Truth is, there is ONLY Light. Darkness is simply hiding from that Truth.

We might all take our little heart flames, ignite them, imagine them together, with readers here all around the world - we can imagine we join our wee lighters with the good hearted folk everywhere, in all times and dimensions, and ask Light Beings to join in too - and what would happen?

Well...one thing, for sure, everyone's dirty little closet would get SEEN.

Kind of like what is happening now. The Truth/Light is increasing, and people are waking up. This results in the Truth coming out about things the bad guys are trying to hide. The revolution is in Conciousness - Uranus/Neptune opposite Chiron.

What if everyone suddenly couldn't hide anymore? All their/our dirty secrets get exposed?

Most of us are oppressed. We haven't ever had enough power to do great harm/sin. We need to repent our littering, our being mean to kith and kin, the small loans we haven't repaid, the manipulations our egos have master-minded and so forth.

But compared to the really rich and powerful folk who have taken over the planet - we have nothing to fear from the Lights Coming On.

Last edited:

VirGem89

VirGem89,

See that Red Triangle, the half Square thang, in your scope? Again, that is a T Square. It is a bit tricky. You have powerful archetypes at each corner, but one corner of the Square is missing. The powerful archetypes make you interested in the Houses they occupy. The missing corner, 4th House Pisces, isn't where any of your archetypes live. But it is key in unlocking your power this life. You need to go after if, at first at least, even though you aren't attracted. The pay off should be very noticeable and empowering. According to astrology.

Start simple and symbolically. Set up an aquarium or fish bowl in your house or room. Or make a little altar. Or learn to meditate.

Very interesting. I do see what you're saying. Well, I am moving here in a few days. Seems like an opportune time to make some kind of adjustment to the homelife. I have to say in some ways, this seems like a limiting aspect to life...hard to see what could really come from such a small tweek. But, I suppose that would be life...acting and seeing what those energies manifest. Right now, it's hard to imagine what could possibly come from it. Thank you for the suggestions :) Im definitely gonna apply them.

RosieOne

My sun is conjunct by both Uranus and Neptune in the 4th house conjunct my NN... I've never felt much like a Capricorn, more of a hybrid of Neptunian and Uranian energy.

Yes, you are certainly a Aquarius, Pisces sort of Capricorn this life. Conjunct your NN and this life your soul just needs to be YOU, which is not all that easy given how weird (Uranus) and cosmic (Neptune) you are.

Connections with ancestors is 4th House, and leaving something behind for those who follow is Capricorn. Building (Capricorn) a home grotto, or altar, or temple (Neptune), that has eccentric elements (Uranus) might be a fun way to cooridinate these archetypes that are merged within you.

Or try journaling.

Pluto was just conjunct my sun, but went retro... Saturn is now in orb to square my natal Saturn in Aquarius. I've been extremely heightened intuition and perception wise. Its like I can sense the change coming.

Try journaling, and asking for what you want.With Capricorn NN you must set little do-able goals, step by step, like a mountain goat. Each little step is a success.

Any insight on how Uranus and Neptune conjunct a Capricorn sun changes it? Or colors the sun differently?

Your personality (Sun) and your Soul's agenda are blended with your generation's Neptune/Uranus Cap. conjunction. This makes you super psychic/in tune, with your generation and these timeas. I would tend to ask you about news from your generation, or maybe simply watch you - because you are here to BE that, embody these times and aspects.

RosieOne

Very interesting. I do see what you're saying. Well, I am moving here in a few days. Seems like an opportune time to make some kind of adjustment to the homelife. I have to say in some ways, this seems like a limiting aspect to life...hard to see what could really come from such a small tweek. But, I suppose that would be life...acting and seeing what those energies manifest. Right now, it's hard to imagine what could possibly come from it. Thank you for the suggestions :) Im definitely gonna apply them.

Please report back. So far everything you say backs astrology.

You have beautifully described what a T Square feels like, how it manifests. The missing leg just doesn't seem that important, it seems like a "limiting aspect of life."

Other ways to symbolize Pisces 4th House. Hang photos or art that show water, fish, sea animals, blues and aquas. Use ocean colors and motifs. Clouds and sky are great too. Soften borders and boundaries in your room, house, or garden. Use music and sound and aroma to create atmospheres. Research into an interesting ancestor, with inner and outer means. Rocks, crystals, drift wood, music, poetry, playing an instrument...

Last edited:

Quixotic

My sun is conjunct by both Uranus and Neptune in the 4th house conjunct my NN... I've never felt much like a Capricorn, more of a hybrid of Neptunian and Uranian energy.

Yes, you are certainly a Aquarius, Pisces sort of Capricorn this life. Conjunct your NN and this life your soul just needs to be YOU, which is not all that easy given how weird (Uranus) and cosmic (Neptune) you are.

Connections with ancestors is 4th House, and leaving something behind for those who follow is Capricorn. Building (Capricorn) a home grotto, or altar, or temple (Neptune), that has eccentric elements (Uranus) might be a fun way to cooridinate these archetypes that are merged within you.

Or try journaling.

Pluto was just conjunct my sun, but went retro... Saturn is now in orb to square my natal Saturn in Aquarius. I've been extremely heightened intuition and perception wise. Its like I can sense the change coming.

Try journaling, and asking for what you want.With Capricorn NN you must set little do-able goals, step by step, like a mountain goat. Each little step is a success.

Your personality (Sun) and your Soul's agenda are blended with your generation's Neptune/Uranus Cap. conjunction. This makes you super psychic/in tune, with your generation and these timeas. I would tend to ask you about news from your generation, or maybe simply watch you - because you are here to BE that, embody these times and aspects.

Thank you for your insight. Those conjunctions have always been the ones I've had trouble understanding, as well as my NN journey. I definitely identify more closely with my Sag planets, but as of recently I feel more in tune psychically with whats going on around me. I attached my chart as well if you wanted to take a look at it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_sydney.50466.9356.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_sydney.50466.9356.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 33