Confidence.

Pinkybow

Where in a Natal chart can you see lack of confidence? Or someone who has an abundance of confidence?

I understand confidence has many variations-But I’m looking at self confidence someone’s own ability in themself. And obviously how you think affects it so the Moon plays a Role?

Thank You.

katydid

I see confidence as a combination of the Sun and Moon, [Yin and Yang], and the way they aspect the personal planets describe one's confidence and self worth.

Mercury, well placed and in beneficial aspect to Sun, Moon or Asc, can help one express themselves confidently and think positive thoughts. :cool:

Venus , well placed and in harmonious aspect with the lights and/or the angles can help one feel confident about one's appearance and how one interrelates with others, and how much we feel loved and accepted :love:

Mars, well placed and well aspected, allows one to enthusiastically exude self confidence and exert oneself physically and with athleticism and coordination. :rightful:

So these personal planetary attributes coordinate with the Sun and Moon, our inner and outer self expression, and tell the tale of our persona. :innocent:

Last edited: