How will he take it?

waybread

Can you explain why you used a sidereal chart? Most western horary astrologers would use the tropical zodiac. It makes a difference because a given planet in sideral would be 24 degrees apart from its location in tropical.

Also, if you have children at home and this man is their father, I should think you'd have some stronger reasons for leaving than simply wanting to be on your own or in a new relationship. For example, a partner/spouse might be abusive, a perpetual victim, or a drug user. Although such details may be none of my business, actually a chart should tell the story of a situation and the question.

Chrysalis

Its mercury stationary and on the critical degree of pisces, thats making you doubt if to do it now. As mercury is going retrograde back through pisces, my bet is your gonna change your mind about saying something right now, maybe when mercury goes direct again and moves into aries you will, and as saturn is in mercurys fall, he won't take it too well.

greybeard

When I had to shoot my dog, truly my best friend, last December I did not consult the stars. I relied on my own feelings.

My feelings contained a lot of guilt. I felt like I was betraying my best friend. He trusted me from beginning to end, and I killed him.

AFTER the fact I looked at the stars. And they said I had acted in harmony with the universe. It was Time.

Have faith in your inner voice. It is the best guide. Walk softly. Fear gains nothing; kill fear.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

When I had to shoot my dog, truly my best friend, last December I did not consult the stars. I relied on my own feelings.

My feelings contained a lot of guilt. I felt like I was betraying my best friend. He trusted me from beginning to end, and I killed him.

AFTER the fact I looked at the stars. And they said I had acted in harmony with the universe. It was Time.

Have faith in your inner voice. It is the best guide.

Why did you shoot your dog ? :unsure:

greybeard

Why did you shoot your dog ? :unsure:

Last April he had a stroke. I saw it happen. He was 15. From there it was all downhill. It was time.

Last Friday my other dog died. I think the universe is getting things set for the next chapter in my adventure.

Sure do miss my dogs.

Chrysalis

Last April he had a stroke. I saw it happen. He was 15. From there it was all downhill. It was time.

Last Friday my other dog died. I think the universe is getting things set for the next chapter in my adventure.

Sure do miss my dogs.

Ahh bless him :crying:

IleneK

Premium Member

Sure do miss my dogs.

Ahh, bless you!

IleneK

Premium Member
Is your quote trying to tell me something or just genuinely saying do what you have to do within means?

I’m so confused. I’m afraid to stay/ more afraid to go.
The struggles ahead of me scare me.

Greybeard wrote: Have faith in your inner voice. It is the best guide.

Aria Venue

Sure do miss my dogs.

Oh i am so sorry to hear that :sad:but i suppose you did what was best for them during all their life.My last dog Iris died 17 years old in September 2015 and after 6 months I found a puppy in the fields, which is now my love and I call him ras :love: I know they are somewhere in the stars :love:

waybread

I couldn't get your tropical chart for the first question. On your second question (which sounds like the first) the early degree rising suggests that it's too soon to tell. Venus (him) does apply to a square with Mars (you) and Mars is in detriment, so I don't know that there's a happy ending.

There are a lot of ways in which trust can be broken. Cheating is a common one, but so is substance abuse, financial mismanagement, or lying about something important. I don't suppose you would both go for couples counseling to see if the wounds can be healed?

What concerns me more is your belief that your partner might become physically violent. If he has done this in the past, I suggest that you consult with a lawyer. If you do separate there are probably some joint assets to consider, not to mention custody of your children.