Moving residence or getting a new car..

toots

Dob: april/29/1983
Tob: 12:58 pm DST
Pob: montreal, quebec

My birthday has come and gone and it was a very tough day for me. I didn't want to pity myself and tried to fight it with a smile but I found myself just lost. I was oblivious to previous bdays but this one somehow felt suddenly significant. There's been no movement in my life. I wanted to start studies (online) but my household doesn't make it conducive due to noise level. I can barely get sleep. It would make logical sense for a normal person to move out. But I'm on disability and wanting to embark on a career redirection and this will not be cheap. How in the world can I do this? I want to move out on my own or with a roommate and find my peace so I can better myself. Is this even possible in my chart? I was hoping for a new vehicle but i'm stuck between the choice of a vehicle or moving out. Or possibly neither. I need a change, my heart knows this. Ive never been on my own so this would be the biggest life lesson yet. Will I ever move out? Will I be able to get a car?

Back story: my brother is at peak of his Sade Sati and is making my life like a prisoner. Wont accomodate my needs but I must accomodate his. I tried reasoning with him so i can get some rest and heal but hes very cold and cruel. It seems i have to accomodate everyones needs in this house, but my requests go unheard. Im trying to really suppress my feelings and pray this will blow over. But I have a feeling if I do that, I neglect myself.

toots

It's not as easy as that. I can move out and land myself in a lot of hot water if not prepared properly. Can you or someone give me an astrological answer as to when it's favourable? I really appreciate it.

ToRay

Hi

In August 2020 you will shift to a different place, 2021 I can see good chances for buying a car. Avoid using blue/black colors as you’re going through rahu dasha which can cause mental trouble and seperative tendencies, also your home roof should be kept clean or domestic issues will continue to disturb.

toots

I must admit, I am going through a depressive period today. And your help is so welcome but the dates included are disappointing. I wanted to get some peace before starting some schooling and moving somewhere myself would offer a bigger chance of that. I suppose it would cause other worries like finances and loneliness. But I can't for the life of me imagine succeeding in studies in my current disruptive environment. Maybe it is my karma to be burdened by it for now. It's a noisy knee jerking environment into the wee hours of the night. I also don't have what I can call my own space or privacy. Nothing is going as planned.

Odd I do wear nothing but black/blue/dark greys because I cannot afford any new articles of clothing. I was just telling my mom the other day how I would just love to purchase a new shirt and feel anew for a second. Currently my funds are going into a treatment for illness. Luckily a new treatment was implemented during day of the new moon in Taurus. Other than that, life hasn't really moved. So you can see why the topic of moving out and studies is so relevant. I need movement.

And funny mention of roof, we just had to fix our roof shingles due to high winds. Do u mean my own personal home or my current family home? Many many many thanks.

Ps. Does Rahu cause mental troubles even though it is placed in a nice sign?

Last edited:

ToRay

It goes for the home that you live in, and yes rahu even in positive position can give mental trouble or sudden burst of anger since it is considered a natural malefic. Wearing red coral will be beneficial for you.

toots

It goes for the home that you live in, and yes rahu even in positive position can give mental trouble or sudden burst of anger since it is considered a natural malefic. Wearing red coral will be beneficial for you.

I do feel these random bursts of energy that are unexplained. I get frantic because I have nowhere to direct it and end up feeling like I need to bawl my eyes out. Thankfully this is when no one is around. But I often wonder if a more aggressive workout would help as an outlet. Thanks for the red coral suggestion. I occasionally wear a white pearl.