Need help analyze composite

Boulinou

Hello,

Anyone have insights on this composite, with a grand square? I have read that it can be challenging but very enduring, too.
Pluto/moon and grand cross are very powerful.
Please discard houses, as birth time of one person is unknown.

Is this a relationship made to last?

[per Rahu's comment, please do not request specific astrologers to respond to a thread - threads are open for all to respond, as long as your response is in topic with the purpose of the Forum where the thread is posted (e.g., if a thread is posted to the Modern Astrology thread do NOT bring up Traditional Astrology) - Moderator]

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-05-12 à 21.11.04.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2018-05-12 à 21.11.04.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
Re: Need help analyze composite, Rahu

Hello,

Anyone have insights on this composite, with a grand square? I have read that it can be challenging but very enduring, too.
Pluto/moon and grand cross are very powerful.
Please discard houses, as birth time of one person is unknown.

I am particularly interested in the midpoint, if Rahu has some comments..:innocent:
Is this a relationship made to last?

hi Boulinou
I just noticed this post(the forum rules are that you are not allowed to call out a astrologer's name so a moderator may post something or change your thread's title). I don't have time to respond now but will try to get back tomorrow.

rahu

rahu

Banned

ah, ok! Can't wait! Will change the thread's title

you can't change you treads title.. only moderators can.

but I wil l cut to the chase
mars square to Neptune ,opposed to sun and square to chiron sows this won't bestable.tose aspects show he is a player and likely is seeing other girls right now.

the psyche/eros midpoint is square to true lilith so there is a romantic .idealistic, sensitive emotional attraction between you. that is clear .but the mars aspects are stronger and the hookup will not last.

rahu

Boulinou

oh... wasn't what I expected..

Can't the mars :square: saturn helps to balance mars/neptune ? (even if the square is not great..) and Pluto/moon is very deep...:unsure: