Venus-pluto native different than scorpio personality

love-thinking

This is going to be a controversial question. I have this theory. I don't know how true this might be. If astrologers can help me analyze this, I'd be grateful.

I feel like people who have no personal, and I emphasize personal (and not pluto, uranus or neptune, jupiter, and saturn) in scorpio, the 8th house or even in any water signs and no pluto transits going on, yet has pluto in scorpio, in the 7th house majorly aspecting venus, and their moon will have a very contradictory way about them. They may be manipulative, or even want absolute devotion in their mate like a plutonian/scorpio lover, yet how they're perceived is going to be the complete opposite especially if most of the personal planets and points are in air or fire signs. They will confuse their lover by not portraying the depth of the scorpio, depth that is often related to devotion and loyalty.

Scorpios have a way of penetrating into your soul, and making you feel like their loyalty is not to your body, not even your personality or ego, but to your soul and nothing and nobody can ever destroy that bond. Yet the venus -pluto and/or scorpio and pluto in seventh house will want exactly that and might even love you like the scorpio lover but will not express that in a way that fits that stereotype.

Agree or disagree?

sibylline

While I don't know about some of the traits you've ascribed to signs here, it's not controversial to think that someone without water in their chart would not come across as watery. It makes complete sense. I think the confusion results when people equate signs to houses to aspects. Otherwise there would be no reason to think a Pluto aspect to a personal planet in an air or fire sign would cause it to function as if it were in a water sign.

Hephaistos

venus pluto is:

what you wish you dont become, what do you become you dont want it. in german.

was du willst bekomst du nicht, was du kriegst willst du nicht.

the difficulty is: you must take or do something what you absolutly dont want, playing russian roulette.

its a poorness aspect.

death or alive, existence fight. axis 2/8

Last edited: