Marriage prospect foregone?

Dear revered astrologers,

I am an amateur, learning astrology since a year. I am learning very basic conjunctions.
Meanwhile I was looking at my cousins horoscope with respect to marriage.
DoB: 8 Sep 1987, Time 00.04am, Place- Gulbarga,Karnataka.

Here the yogakaraka Shani is in 7th house and its mahadasha is happening. Still why is marriage not happening? Due to antardasha of rahu? Is marriage possible at all?
Would be very happy to understand what is going on from your replies and reasons.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Saturn90

OK, you're heading towards it but good chances from the end of 2018. And stronger chances when you start your new dasah of Mercury.

Saturn always delays things....but at the end make it worth waiting for it...so bear with it ....hopefully you will not be denied...and anyways it not late.

Thank you sir!
Sad to know that marriage will happen only after 2018, because my cousin will be of age 31 then.
But on the other side, I am very much interested in the reasons, so that I can learn more.
1. Is it because of Saturn mahadasha- Rahu antardasha, the marriage chances now are getting spoiled?
2. You say prospect better "after end of 2018", that means in Jupiter antardasha- But here Jupiter is a maraka being lord of 8th,11th and placed in 12th right?
3. I can understand that Mercury mahadasha will be beneficial due to it being a yogakaraka. But placement of mercury is in no way related to marriage house right? Does that mean that (in general)- Marriage might happen also during a planet's dasha if it is not malefic?
Its because of the above questions, I was worried if my cousin doesnt have a marriage prospect in this lifetime.

Thank you in advance for answering!

mathur_dinesh

Saturn and Rahu influence the seventh house. Mars also does so but it is its own house. Another plus point is the aspect of Jupiter on Mars in the chart. The Upa Pada falls in Sagittarius which is a sign of a naturally beneficial planet. Therefore though there is adverse influence on the seventh house it is strongly countered by the favourable influence indicating that the individual will be married after some delay.
He should be married in his 31st year.:smile::smile:

I just looked at chart of another friend (DoB: 14-08-1985, 22:30hours at Kilakarai,Tamilnadu).
Based on a discussion from a previous thread, I learnt that the native is not inclined for a marital life. And my friend is also like that.
According to upapada knowledge, can we say that marriage will not happen. Because the lord of upapada lagna (Mars) is debilitated and also combust. Is this reasoning correct?

Thank you!