I fell for a Scropio Lady

Kam

Hey everyone,
Here is the scenario: I, the Aquarius (feb 7, 80), meet this awesome Scorpio Lady (nov 4, 83) online. We were sending emails back and forth for about a month, and we had great, great conversation. We both had no idea what the other person looks like. Then one day, i suggested to meet and she was thrilled toward the idea. So we met, we were in our own world pretty much of the whole 4 hours of the night at a nice chill bar. We both thinks each other are pretty attractive looking. We didn't kiss but there were lots of physical contact. The date went well, I told her thank you cause you made my night, and she replied ty, she was glad that she came out. So it has been almost 2 weeks since we last met, we still communicate almost everyday though textings, emails, or phone calls, sometimes into the late hour of the night, but I haven't hung i with her once since. I tried 3 different times to see if she is available to hang out, twice she said she had plans and once cancel a few hours before we supposed to meet cause she forgot about a plan she had made before ours. The thought of her lost interest had crossed my mind a few times cause lack of meeting and the lack of initiative (I usually call or text her first), when she did make the initiative, she would say some thing sweet to me like "Hope your day was a fine day" or send pictures of her and see what i think or how she felt at that moment. Im very attracted to this Scorpio Woman, I think she's an amazing girl and Im just a little confused by her behavior. Does she have interest in me? Is that the way Scorpio women are? Is she toying with me? Is it some kind of "Scorpio" test? What does she want? What is she trying to say? The bottomline is I want more understand of the situation and specially her, the Miss Scorpio. I want to sweep her off her feet...

[thread moved to General Chat as it does not deal with a natal chart inquirement. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

Hello Kam, I see that this is your first thread here. Welcome to this forum. Please also introduce yourself in our "introduce yourself" board if you can. Tell us about your experience with astrology, how much you know or not know:).

Also please read the sticky for new members in our "Announcements" board.

I will move your thread to the General Chat board because you are not asking about a natal chart or a synastry chart.

Starlink

flea

Kam,

If someone knew the mysteries of the heart and relationships........ I dont think anyone does. It is a risk, you open your heart and see what happens. Some people take time to open their petals, others an instant.

And sometimes people just play with you, unconsciously pulling the heart strings of another. I think it is the unanswerable question. You could try tarot or horary, or some other divinitary tools to see if this is a positive situation overall. But with readings, I dont think it can alter the lessons in life you get taught, if that makes sense??

FleaXX

rafaella

I was interested in looking at where her Moon is but as I don't have the location of her birth or the time, I just had to see where the Moon was on that day for most part.... it was in Scorpio!

Well with both Sun and Moon in this sign it might explain why she is somewhat mysterious, and you feel like she is testing you. Scorpios are secretive, they might act as they are not interested but they really are, under the surface there is a lot of passion, but be careful you might get burnt! Moon is all about emotions and in scorpio its a bit mysterious, hidden and dark, all consuming. And you don't know where you stand with her...She has Sun, Moon, Mercury and Saturn in Scorpio... so learn about this sign as she is strongly influenced by it.

To see how she is when in love you have to look at her Venus. She has both Venus and Mars in Virgo, so she's very slow and detail oriented, she won't jump right into a relationship with you, you have to prove your worth, so to speak...
I think as she has a lot of water and earth placements, she is generally slow in love and won't put her heart out on a platter for you, at least not right now, she wants to be absolutely sure you are the right person and that you care for her before she can come clean with her own feelings to you...so basically she won't take the first step, it will be up to you to show her you care and slowly she will open up.

I would suggest to look at her ascendant as well. Go to www.cafeastrology.com and read about her natal placements also check your synastry....

Good luck on your quest! let us know how it goes...

Cheers

Kam

Thank you everyone and thank you very much Rafaella, Im paying close attention to her words and studying up on the characteristic of her sign. I know there's a chance i may get burnt but I willing to take that risk

Kam

Ok Haize, you maybe right. Do you have any suggestions on how to show my interest to her? Scorpios are intense and passionate but they need time to trust and warm up to a person. Im just afraid me being too strong, too fast or too early may chase her away.

Kam

Thanks for the encouragement Haizea. Oh, of course i know today is her Bday. I got her a nice present that gear toward her interest and a card along with it. I never dated a Scorpio before, so this is not what i used to - distance yet very warm and honest when she does show herself. She drives this Aquarius nuts but it just draws me in more.

rafaella

Hey Kam,

I think the way to show your interest is just to be consistent in your efforts, not too much and not too little, and give her time. Try to be in touch with her everyday, while giving her space and not pressuring her into anything. Be her best friend and get to know each other well. So just put emphasis on friendship rather than love at the moment.

I checked your natal chart, although I do not have your exact time/location of birth... Looks like you have Moon in relationship oriented Libra, and Venus in sweet and dreamy Pisces. Your Mars is in slow and analytical Virgo.

Your Venus tells me you are attracted to sweet and gentle women, not someone who are dominating, and you want an emotional connection with your lover. Even though your Sunsign Aquarius is not very romance oriented, your Venus and Moon tell a different story.

Your Venus and her Venus are in opposite signs, Pisces and Virgo, opposites attract... she is much more grounded in love than you are, however her strong Scorpio placements make her very intuitive and sensitive to your needs. I think it goes both ways though.

The following is from www.cafeastrology.com
If a woman's Mars is in Virgo, an appealing man to her is usually an understated, rather simple appearance without too much glamour or ostentatiousness. Healthy, natural, and clean are most appealing physical qualities, and a certain amount of intelligence as well as a modest, sensible approach to life. These women are turned off by men who are overly confident, bossy, or unkind. They are looking for perceptive men who are kind and helpful. Competency is important, but these women aren't big on men who are show-offs. A quietly competent aura is best.
-----------------------------------
I think you could be a good match as you both have plenty of water/earth placements, but both of your sun's are in fixed signs, Aquarius and Scorpio... so both are a bit stubborn and some patience is required, she is more stubborn and slow than you though...

So yes all I can say at the moment is be her best friend, show your interest in subtle ways, and slowly you will see some improvement, she will show the passion that's underneath that secretive and careful scorpio/virgo exterior :)

Good luck

R

Kam

Thanks for the advise Rafaella. Thats what Im doing now. I call her or text her everyday, see how her day went and crack a few jokes to make her laugh. It just that when I mentioned about meeting up for the first time, she jumped on that idea in a heartbeat, but now when it comes to meeting up, she seems to be always busy. Maybe its the Aquarius in me over analysis things. In any case, Im going give her all the room and time she needs and just keep trying to show my affection whenever i can.

Vista

Thanks for the advise Rafaella. Thats what Im doing now. I call her or text her everyday, see how her day went and crack a few jokes to make her laugh. It just that when I mentioned about meeting up for the first time, she jumped on that idea in a heartbeat, but now when it comes to meeting up, she seems to be always busy. Maybe its the Aquarius in me over analysis things. In any case, Im going give her all the room and time she needs and just keep trying to show my affection whenever i can.

I don't think you need astrology to figure out what is going on here. If someone wants to spend time with you they will regardless of what's going on in their lives. Sorry to be brutal but it's the truth. Think about it, in your past relationships didn't you want to see the person?? You made time to see them, right? I think she has someone else she is seeing and is keeping you hanging on the sidelines. If you want to see where she stands, completely back off and let her do the chasing and see what happens. I would watch her though because something is fishy.

Kam

Hi Vista,
I just had a talk with my friend and she said something similar to that. I wasn't seeing things the way it is. Its just too bad cause Scorpio + Aquarius could be a great relationship.

rafaella

I do agree with Vista here, if you are doing all the chasing and she doesn't show any interest in developing this into a relationship then maybe you need to question this and possibly move on...

Yep she might be dating other guys and hasn't quite made up her mind on anyone of you, who knows.... Just keep it at a friendship level and see if things change, if not then you might need to change your strategy here and stop calling, maybe this will make her see things more clearly and she will come around, I hope :)

But I would have to disagree with you that Aquarius and Scorpio make for a great relationship, generally these signs don't mix well. If you only look at the signs themselves, Scorpio is generally too emotional and intense for Aquarius who generally puts more weight on intellectual matters rather than the emotional....however you both have compatible planet placements in earth and water, which would make your Sun sign incompatibility irrelevant, more or less.

kaminari

I'm a Scorpio with Aquarius rising, so I want to give my opinion. First, Scorpios have many options. We attract the opposite sex without even knowing it. Bees to honey bro. Second, Scorpios admire Aquarians for their intellect. What we're really attracted to is mystery. If you divulge everything, it's not attractive. This is just sun signs & the tip of the iceburg. Look for Scorpio in your chart to see what lessons she's teaching you. Good luck. Don't give up cause Scorpios respect determination. But be careful. You might get what you wish for.

smilingsteph

Kam it sounds like you did everything right.
I can think of a few nice ladies who would love all of your attention! You sound like a very sweet person!

I would always, foremost be yourself! Be you!

I dont think I would change anything about what you are doing to fit the needs of this other woman.

However, being a woman who is on the fickle side (Gemini) I would back off a bit with the calls and e-mails and texts...I think it is time to let her see what it is like without your attention, then she might think "wow I really miss him."

You are not changing for anyone, except that you are just taking a small step back.

I once dated this guy I met online. It was great. We had it all, except for the physical attraction. I met him and it was like meeting a totally different person. I was not attracted to him at all. He kept calling me and calling me and I was getting sort of annoyed that he was not getting the hint that I didnt like him in that sort of way.

Then I did the same thing when I met another guy in school. I called him and called him and then he told me one day "I just dont like you, except as a friend"
We went out on dates, but he never would take me to his place. Then we would make plans and he would cancel on me too tell me he was busy with this or that.
Come to find out, he had a girlfriend, that he lived with the entire time and we went out several times. The girlfriend called me and harassed me it was awful!

So there could be many circumstances as to why she isnt calling you back. Is she possibly married? With someone else? Isnt interested?
I would just ask her....
Or take a step back and give her some time. She might really like you very much and is contemplating her feelings. So give her a little space and allow her to come to you.

I hope I have helped.

You sound like a wonderful person! :wink:

kaminari

Love is fickle, like Smilingsteph said. Give the woman space to miss you. This ain't astrology wisdom. Women need space to fall in love. But be ready when they fall, cause they expect you to catch them.

Vista

Hi Vista,
I just had a talk with my friend and she said something similar to that. I wasn't seeing things the way it is. Its just too bad cause Scorpio + Aquarius could be a great relationship.

I am single woman and have many single girlfriends, and I can honestly say that none of them would avoid a man they are interested in unless they were not interested or involved with someone else. In fact, her behavior reminds me of my married friend who has had many affairs. Everything you are writing about this woman is exactly how she’s behaved. It seems to me that if she were just casually dating other men she would be open about it, but to not be available for dates or to cancel repeatedly suggests to me "loud and clear" another relationship or lack of interest. Again, I am sorry if this is hurtful(been where you are before), but I think it's better to sort of “nip this in the bud” so to speak as you seem like a very nice guy who would like a long-term relationship. Why waste your time on someone who is not reciprocating? Back way, way off and put your energies into to meeting other women who actually want to spend time with you or who are "uninvolved" and CAN spend time with you.

Good luck!!

Last edited:

Vista

Hmm, now that I come to think of it...maybe it is indeed your friend, Vista, that he is dating! Was she born on November 4, 1984?

LOL!
icon10.gif
Caught me!

I think not, although I do like those Scorpio men and they are just as much trouble for me as the Scorpio female mentioned in this thread.
icon12.gif

Kam

First of all, Ive never thought this would grab this much attention so thank you everyone. The advices and insights had been really helpful. They help me dealing with this kind of situation which this Aquarius just not good at.

Haizea: What my friend said? well this how she put it "Why do you even bother, ditch the *****, you dont' need this kind of flaky chicks" My friend is a Caner by the way.

kaminari: ok, Ill make sure Ill catch her if she falls.

smilingsteph: Thats the thing, Im myself the whole time and we hit it off great. Im the same person since the day we started communicate, same person you are talking to now. Thank you but I guess sweet and wonderful is not what she is looking for then :sad:

Vista: If she totally avoids me, it would this a lot simpler, but thats not the case. If I didn't fall for her and everything about her, this would be a lot simpler also. I see what you saying. Its wasting my time and energy for me to mindlessly chase after her, im backing off and giving me and her space.

One thing i didn't mentioned or if this had to do with anything is that she asked me "when are we going to hang out at your place one of these days" couple days after our first and only date. So twice on different occasions, I asked her to hang out at my place, both times she cant cause she had plans.

I haven't texted or called her, for 2 days now. She did leave a comment on my youtube profile yesterday saying. "Awesome uploads!! Can't wait to see you play the drums ;) " (I upload a video of my old band 5 days ago) Like i said, if I didn't fall for her or she totally avoids me, this would be a lot simpler. Ive never met any girls like this. Thats why I turned to Astrology for answers, to understand this Scorpio and this situation better. As an Aquarius, this is incomprehensible to my logical mind.

Vista

First of all, Ive never thought this would grab this much attention so thank you everyone. The advices and insights had been really helpful. They help me dealing with this kind of situation which this Aquarius just not good at.

Haizea: What my friend said? well this how she put it "Why do you even bother, ditch the *****, you dont' need this kind of flaky chicks" My friend is a Caner by the way.

kaminari: ok, Ill make sure Ill catch her if she falls.

smilingsteph: Thats the thing, Im myself the whole time and we hit it off great. Im the same person since the day we started communicate, same person you are talking to now. Thank you but I guess sweet and wonderful is not what she is looking for then :sad:

Vista: If she totally avoids me, it would this a lot simpler, but thats not the case. If I didn't fall for her and everything about her, this would be a lot simpler also. I see what you saying. Its wasting my time and energy for me to mindlessly chase after her, im backing off and giving me and her space.

One thing i didn't mentioned or if this had to do with anything is that she asked me "when are we going to hang out at your place one of these days" couple days after our first and only date. So twice on different occasions, I asked her to hang out at my place, both times she cant cause she had plans.

I haven't texted or called her, for 2 days now. She did leave a comment on my youtube profile yesterday saying. "Awesome uploads!! Can't wait to see you play the drums ;) " (I upload a video of my old band 5 days ago) Like i said, if I didn't fall for her or she totally avoids me, this would be a lot simpler. Ive never met any girls like this. Thats why I turned to Astrology for answers, to understand this Scorpio and this situation better. As an Aquarius, this is incomprehensible to my logical mind.

Ok, the more I think about the more it doesn't make sense that she is not interested. Why, because if she wasn't interested she wouldn't keep the communication with you going. So...it can only be one thing, she is involved with someone else. She's got to be. She wants to "hang out at your house," which is a safe place to be as it's not in public. Also, the unavailability for dates. Another big clue there is someone else in the picture.

I am with your Cancer friend and his advice. LOL! Seriously, I know it's hard when you really connect with someone, but she clearly has something else going on. You can avoid her if you really want to...

Keep us posted if anything happens!