MercurianVirgo's Motherhood

MercurianVirgo

Would like to be corrected if wrong...
So, no 5th House placed planets doesn't mean I need worry about ending up childless... (Thankfully, for I'd like to have a few boys, I think... 2-4... Maybe a girl... But, preferably boys...)
It just means to look to the House Cusp sign's planet(s)?
If it's Capricorn, look to Saturn... and Uranus...?
If my Saturn and Uranus are both Sagittarius to the 3rd House...
This could be... why I think fondly of some day raising intelligent, little philosopher types with great ethics?
(While this might seem strange, could the House in this case also be interpreted as the ideal number to have? Or, is this too outlandish, especially considering 12th Housers out there, though that could be interpreted as 0 or not getting to know?)
So, how many I'll have or whether or not I even can, may be properly up to me, nothing 'fated?' The only thing 'fated' is that I encourage/teach the children close to me, perhaps most especially in realm of language and ethics?

If this isn't how to do this, can someone explain how? I don't want a reading, I want to know how to do it myself.
But, if I did it right and just have interpretation wrong obviously that would be a case requiring your own interpretations for correction. (Please just go by info. I give and not ask to see the whole chart. I want to learn this, not get it 100% handed to me.)

Further, if this is the right way to do it, do the aspects also mean something on the matter? I want to know how to do this, to it's greatest depths if I can. In which case is it Saturn and Uranus, or just Saturn? Because my Saturn has no aspects, just Uranus.

I hope I don't have this too terribly wrong...

VENUS

hello merc.

correct, if you have an empty 5th house, doesnt mean anything about not being able to have children so dont worry.

you have to look at the sign at the cusp, if it is barren, fruitful etc.

look at the ruling planet of the sign and its aspects

your moon. water moons tend to be fruitful for children/child bearing

here is a detailed link: http://groups.msn.com/HOROSCOPESCHAT/natalastrology3.msnw

check out the other pages too about other chart intrerpertations, its pretty cool...

MercurianVirgo

Thank you.

Favorited. I'll look at that page when I'm more awake.

For now, I just woke up. *sleepy smile*

Things to do before I get wrapped up in something. I tend to ignore my basic needs when caught up in anything... Gotta do these things first.

Edit: Sounds like I don't need to worry about this area. Again, thanks for the link.

lmao... & Therin lies getting to see why I'm so enemy-prone... Wow, it's like I'm cursed.

Last edited: