Saturn Return

So my Saturn Return will be beginning mid-December according to my short report forecast. I've actually seen a lot of changes already in the last two years, which has forced me to re-examine myself and the people around me. During this time already, I have lost friendships that I thought were solid, I have gained new ones that bring a new idea of friendship to me. And not everyone agrees with the changes I have made, yet I feel I am undoubtedly becoming the 'me' I am most comfortable with. And it's not even begun yet. I have been blind and confused, and now I see. Yet this sense of being able to 'see' has only happened by having what I can only describe as losing any sense of my self. I know nothing, yet I see more. Could this be maturity? Surely not from me.

It would be interesting to hear other people's Saturn Return experiences. I am definetely feeling more comfortable with myself that I ever did in my 20's.

Last edited:

magnolia8

Transit Saturn was conjunct my natal Saturn in Feb. By April I was in therapy, LOL. It seems to have retrograded, too. *shudders*

Anyway, Saturn entered Sag in Dec' 14 and I count my Saturn return as starting then. Had a casual relationship that pushed me to the brink that month. Shortly afterward I moved into my very first apartment. Met a rather powerful, potential benefactor last July, although that doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the moment. Forced to evaluate job situation like never before. *shudders again* Started to make a little headway against my deep-seated fear of exposure/rejection so that I can start experiencing life.

HUGE emphasis on career and work, as well as childhood issues and health. India is a recurring theme.

My natal Saturn is in Sag, conjunct IC in the 4th house.

Last edited:

kore

Saturn return, I became more focused on myself. I stopped hanging out with my friends and spent more time alone or with my family. I partied a lot in my 20s and that phase ended. Playing golf, oil painting, and more mellow activities. More serious outlook and trying to live smarter. I feel like I'm working more harder at everything. On the brighter side, the result is more rewarding.

Transit Saturn was conjunct my natal Saturn in Feb. By April I was in therapy, LOL. It seems to have retrograded, too. *shudders*

Anyway, Saturn entered Sag in Dec' 14 and I count my Saturn return as starting then. Had a casual relationship that pushed me to the brink that month. Shortly afterward I moved into my very first apartment. Met a rather powerful, potential benefactor last July, although that doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the moment. Forced to evaluate job situation like never before. *shudders again* Started to make a little headway against my deep-seated fear of exposure/rejection so that I can start experiencing life.

HUGE emphasis on career and work, as well as childhood issues and health. India is a recurring theme.

My natal Saturn is in Sag, conjunct IC in the 4th house.

Yes, I think we can both relate to each other!! We have the same sag placement and I should count my Saturn return from beginning mid Dec in 2014 as well. And yes, I started therapy by middle of last year haha!!

My emphasis has been on family and friendship upheavals, there is lots of changes beginning in my career now, where all the hard work from the past few years is starting to pay off, and I will hopefully be in the less-stressful phase of my career.

My relationship status has been dead for 3 years. It's become a 'joke' amongst my friends how unlucky in love I have been. But inside I know it's because I've been holding myself back, and now I feel able to let go more. So I'm not too concerned about that.

BUT does this mean, come December this year, that things will get worse for us?? I was hoping we got it early and could have an early break?? Geeeez-oh.

Saturn return, I became more focused on myself. I stopped hanging out with my friends and spent more time alone or with my family. I partied a lot in my 20s and that phase ended. Playing golf, oil painting, and more mellow activities. More serious outlook and trying to live smarter. I feel like I'm working more harder at everything. On the brighter side, the result is more rewarding.

Yes I've been spending time alone too. I used to love going out and getting dressed up and having fun. Now I don't feel like that at all. I'm happy reading, studying. And my friendships have changed too, I care more about those friends who see beyond the partying lifestyle, and those friends who still care about all that, i no longer have anything in common with :/

magnolia8

Yes, I think we can both relate to each other!! We have the same sag placement and I should count my Saturn return from beginning mid Dec in 2014 as well. And yes, I started therapy by middle of last year haha!!

My emphasis has been on family and friendship upheavals, there is lots of changes beginning in my career now, where all the hard work from the past few years is starting to pay off, and I will hopefully be in the less-stressful phase of my career.

My relationship status has been dead for 3 years. It's become a 'joke' amongst my friends how unlucky in love I have been. But inside I know it's because I've been holding myself back, and now I feel able to let go more. So I'm not too concerned about that.

BUT does this mean, come December this year, that things will get worse for us?? I was hoping we got it early and could have an early break?? Geeeez-oh.

I wasn't clear - Saturn retrograded earlier this year, which caused it to move back into my 3rd house. It's apparently direct again, so it's going to hit my IC/natal Saturn for a 2nd time this year. Check your chart to see where transit Saturn sits.