How to harness the power of Grand Cardinal Cross

Baron

Hi everyone,

I have just discovered that I have a grand cardinal cross in my chart, which is forming a Bucket pattern and Mars is the handle of the bucket. All of the other planets, except Mars, are contained within the Venus-Jupiter opposition and are in the southern hemisphere of the map. I know that these give me extreme amounts of conflict internally, but at the same time I know that I can potentially harness these energies and learn how to use them for pro-creation rather than self-destruction.

I am in need of a kind hearted and wise soul who can help me interpret my chart in a technical way and at the same time guide me through the extreme energies that need alignment.

Some how I already know that you will be rewarded by the universe for helping me. :)

Best,
Baron

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 5.18.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 5.18.51 PM.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 31

katydid

Mars @14Cancer, in the 10th, ruler of the 7th.:

Mars is the handle of the bucket, and the energy of the chart flows through the 10th house of career, outer recognition, power and authority. Cancer on the MC gives one a great connection with the public and the ability to sense what people feel and what they need. Having Mars placed at the very top elevates ones physicality. One commands respect and attention perhaps by physical prowess and the way one moves and uses body language. There is a great coordination, perhaps eye hand coordination and rhythm? Dancer, musician, artist? Something about you is very noticeable? You command respect without trying.

Cancer also rules food/nourishment and Mars on the Cancer MC can indicate restaurants/chefs/grocers etc.

--------Trines Mercury @10Pisces, in the 6th, ruler of the 9th, 12th

This Mercury trine in the 6th may give you the ability to connect with everyone and anyone on a deep emotional plane. People naturally open up tp you and share things, and they trust you. You could be a very good counselor/therapist perhaps. Or maybe an educator. Public speaking, writing, publishing, film, mass media are all highlighted here.

---------inconjunct Moon @ 17Aquarius in the 5th, ruler of the MC , dispositr of the Mars

The creative arts. design, media, might come naturally to you? Technology is second nature and social activism and progressive politics are at your foundation. You would like to help build a future that is inclusive and revolutionary by any creative means necessary.

--------Square Venus @ 18 Aries in the 7th, ruler of the Asc

The emotional challenge comes from trying to stabilize one's relationships? You might be too impulsive, perhaps a bit self centered at times, and mess things up when they have been smooth sailing….Too many choices, options just muck it up?

The ruler of the chart is in the 7th. So relationships have great importance for you and are of great value. Venus in Aries attracts feisty, independent partners who speak their mind and make you work for it. :sideways:

Baron

Mars @14Cancer, in the 10th, ruler of the 7th.:

Mars is the handle of the bucket, and the energy of the chart flows through the 10th house of career, outer recognition, power and authority. Cancer on the MC gives one a great connection with the public and the ability to sense what people feel and what they need. Having Mars placed at the very top elevates ones physicality. One commands respect and attention perhaps by physical prowess and the way one moves and uses body language. There is a great coordination, perhaps eye hand coordination and rhythm? Dancer, musician, artist? Something about you is very noticeable? You command respect without trying.

Cancer also rules food/nourishment and Mars on the Cancer MC can indicate restaurants/chefs/grocers etc.

--------Trines Mercury @10Pisces, in the 6th, ruler of the 9th, 12th

This Mercury trine in the 6th may give you the ability to connect with everyone and anyone on a deep emotional plane. People naturally open up tp you and share things, and they trust you. You could be a very good counselor/therapist perhaps. Or maybe an educator. Public speaking, writing, publishing, film, mass media are all highlighted here.

---------inconjunct Moon @ 17Aquarius in the 5th, ruler of the MC , dispositr of the Mars

The creative arts. design, media, might come naturally to you? Technology is second nature and social activism and progressive politics are at your foundation. You would like to help build a future that is inclusive and revolutionary by any creative means necessary.

--------Square Venus @ 18 Aries in the 7th, ruler of the Asc

The emotional challenge comes from trying to stabilize one's relationships? You might be too impulsive, perhaps a bit self centered at times, and mess things up when they have been smooth sailing….Too many choices, options just muck it up?

The ruler of the chart is in the 7th. So relationships have great importance for you and are of great value. Venus in Aries attracts feisty, independent partners who speak their mind and make you work for it. :sideways:

Super Solid analysis! You hit very good points especially the ones where you put "?" on like rhythm and the one where you said that "too many choices, options just muck it up." I'm super grateful for your analysis, but do you have any input on the extreme energies that are opposing within me? Like how do I balance the grand cardinal cross in my life?

I feel like sometimes I lean towards one side of the cross and it completely throws me off balance. What should I concentrate on bringing to the forefront? - I know that my mars and venus are pretty stressed. And what planets should I tone down a bit?

katydid

Those are hard questions to answer. It is mostly done by trial and error. The Mars/Venus struggle plays out in the public's eye with the square and opposition the your Libra Asc. You want to be seen as balanced and smooth and yet your masculine/feminine, ying/yang are in a constant power struggle. It is like a large man trying to ride a unicycle on a small ramp way. It takes vigilance and self awareness.

Baron

Those are hard questions to answer. It is mostly done by trial and error. The Mars/Venus struggle plays out in the public's eye with the square and opposition the your Libra Asc. You want to be seen as balanced and smooth and yet your masculine/feminine, ying/yang are in a constant power struggle. It is like a large man trying to ride a unicycle on a small ramp way. It takes vigilance and self awareness.

You are amazing! This insight is enough for me to start with, and that visualization is so awesome - I really am a large man trying to ride a unicycle on a small ramp way lol!

Where do you get all these answers? They're really hitting it!

If you have further insight about my chart, like anything eye catching that I can use in my development. I would love to hear more from you! :)