should i become a feminist?

You think cruel men are wanting you due to your sexiness or wut?

Yes and ik im a gem but cruel men treat me like hell thats why i feel this way, plus my Stepdad cheated on mom with a Canadian girl recently and theyre having a messed up relationships.

About the older guy bit. I feel like i fit netter with them because they give me less headaches

athenian200

I think being a feminist is a good idea, but there's a lot more to it than hating men. Actually, that's not even a requirement. You can still be a feminist even if you change your mind about men.

Feminism is primarily about promoting women's rights, and doing things to help women succeed, reforming social values that are biased against women, etc. Things like helping women get into STEM programs.

Saying that feminism is primarily about women hating men, is sort of like saying that the civil rights movement is about black people hating white people. Sure, some people in the movement are bitter towards their oppressors, and that's totally understandable... but that's not what it's about. Not really.

It's fine if you hate men, but that doesn't make you a feminist. Doing things to help women makes you a feminist.

If you're thinking of dating women instead of men, that's called lesbianism. You can be both a feminist and a lesbian, but they aren't the same thing.

I think being a feminist is a good idea, but there's a lot more to it than hating men. Actually, that's not even a requirement. You can still be a feminist even if you change your mind about men.

Feminism is primarily about promoting women's rights, and doing things to help women succeed, reforming social values that are biased against women, etc. Things like helping women get into STEM programs.

Saying that feminism is primarily about women hating men, is sort of like saying that the civil rights movement is about black people hating white people. Sure, some people in the movement are bitter towards their oppressors, and that's totally understandable... but that's not what it's about. Not really.

It's fine if you hate men, but that doesn't make you a feminist. Doing things to help women makes you a feminist.

If you're thinking of dating women instead of men, that's called lesbianism. You can be both a feminist and a lesbian, but they aren't the same thing.

Thx but already bi. Its not even lesbianism but also that i want cruel men to die

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Ahenian200

Unless someone has not paid attention many times in the lovemaking ritual within the missionary position, the action itself is like a struggle for power, dominance, control, submissiveness, aggression verses submission is it not?

What feminist if in a heterosexual relationship does not want her man to pull her hair in lovemaking or occasionally do it in missionary style?

Does not the act itself reflect mental and psychological dimensions with the relationship?

athenian200

Unless someone has not paid attention many times in the lovemaking ritual within the missionary position, the action itself is like a struggle for power, dominance, control, submissiveness, aggression verses submission is it not?

What feminist if in a heterosexual relationship does not want her man to pull her hair in lovemaking or occasionally do it in missionary style?

Does not the act itself reflect mental and psychological dimensions with the relationship?

Well, the thing is... not all guys like to be the dominant one.

That's kind of what's traditionally expected, and probably the norm, but it's not always the case.

I have heard of people not liking the missionary position, actually. People are into all sorts of things.

Well, the thing is... not all guys like to be the dominant one.

That's kind of what's traditionally expected, and probably the norm, but it's not always the case.

I have heard of people not liking the missionary position, actually. People are into all sorts of things.

I hate missionary! Lame af, i prefer rough or kinky, lmao. Thank god I found a nice Virgo sun who loves that ****