fallen for someone who's married - need new partnerships

Oren

I think I've fallen for someone I've known since May of this year, but they're married - and I'm not really interested in bringing bad karma to myself by messing that up, so I'd like to know if I have any new partnerships to look forward to in the near or not so near future...I'd really like to just break this spell already:pinched:

also, I'm most interested in a new partnership because, based on what I've read about my libra MC, that is what I need in order to thrive in other aspects of my life, such as career - which I've found to be true after examining my past relationships. I've found that I'm most motivated when I'm in a relationship - I think...:andy:

please feel free to correct me if I'm interpreting my libra MC wrong, lol

not sure if it matters, but on a side note - the entire marriage was arranged by the parents and happened in july in their native country (Turkey) - they only actually knew each other and were engaged for 1 month prior to the wedding...I had dinner with them the other night...:annoyed:

their info: May 18, 1985; Amsterdam, Netherlands
I was gonna put the chart here too, but they don't know their birth time...so I'm not sure how accurate doing that would be...
my own chart is attached

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Mark

Actually, I would say that your drive for a relationship is indicated by the Sun and Venus in Taurus. Taurus is an Earth sign. Look at the elemental table above the aspect table. Astro.com throws house cusps, mathematical points, and asteroids in that table too. Take out those (which I would) and you have nothing in an air sign, 2 planets in fire signs, 3 planets in water signs, and 5 planets in earth signs. I'd say you are air-deficient and earth-heavy. I've never noticed the MC as being hugely influential, at least not as much as the ascendant. It has its place, but not at the top of my interpretation list. I'm guessing you're female, but I can't go in-depth without knowing gender, especially for relationship-oriented things. Venus in Taurus (your Sun sign) may carry some Libra-like qualities, although your obvious dominant planet is Uranus.

Oren

Actually, I would say that your drive for a relationship is indicated by the Sun and Venus in Taurus. Taurus is an Earth sign. Look at the elemental table above the aspect table. Astro.com throws house cusps, mathematical points, and asteroids in that table too. Take out those (which I would) and you have nothing in an air sign, 2 planets in fire signs, 3 planets in water signs, and 5 planets in earth signs. I'd say you are air-deficient and earth-heavy. I've never noticed the MC as being hugely influential, at least not as much as the ascendant. It has its place, but not at the top of my interpretation list. I'm guessing you're female, but I can't go in-depth without knowing gender, especially for relationship-oriented things. Venus in Taurus (your Sun sign) may carry some Libra-like qualities, although your obvious dominant planet is Uranus.

I'm male...:surprised:

Oren

OT; Are you in Amsterdam? [Also, do you know what Oren means in swedish]:innocent:. (Will take this away when you reply)

no I'm in US, that's their birth location...

innocent you say? did not know that, but I totally am in this case, or at least trying to be...:andy:

EDIT: this is really late, but I read your post wrong...looked up what oren means in swedish, and...1. im an idiot, 2. in this case, i was trying NOT to be that!

Last edited:

queenfluff

I think I've fallen for someone I've known since May of this year, but they're married - and I'm not really interested in bringing bad karma to myself by messing that up, so I'd like to know if I have any new partnerships to look forward to in the near or not so near future...I'd really like to just break this spell already:pinched:

also, I'm most interested in a new partnership because, based on what I've read about my libra MC, that is what I need in order to thrive in other aspects of my life, such as career - which I've found to be true after examining my past relationships. I've found that I'm most motivated when I'm in a relationship - I think...:andy:

please feel free to correct me if I'm interpreting my libra MC wrong, lol

not sure if it matters, but on a side note - the entire marriage was arranged by the parents and happened in july in their native country (Turkey) - they only actually knew each other and were engaged for 1 month prior to the wedding...I had dinner with them the other night...:annoyed:

their info: May 18, 1985; Amsterdam, Netherlands
I was gonna put the chart here too, but they don't know their birth time...so I'm not sure how accurate doing that would be...
my own chart is attached

Eek! Yes, don't get involved with a married person please! :) Often times it is just not our time for love (sometimes Saturn is involved in this) - and we attract the wrong persons (or at least, persons that are unattainable to us like marrieds). I think you have already figure it out that is a warning sign. I have a similar situation too - we are staying friends though. I am not going to be one of those that gets stuck in a situation like that.

Anyway, I think you might be confusing your Libra MC (which is about the 10th house of career) with romantic relationships. Libra is ruled by Venus which is about relationship (partnerships in business, career count too). You might thrive better in a business relationship that is partnered (even if it is just you and one other person).

For possible mates, it is often said to have the persons Mars/or Venus in your Mars or Venus sign. You have Venus in Taurus - so a Mars in Taurus for them. Mars in Scorpio for you, Venus in Scorpio for them. There are other factors that can come into play here too. But that is a basic. Also, some say to go by elements too: If you have Mars in a water sign, you want someone with a Venus in a water sign.

The best way to find out if you "match" is to do a synastry chart. You can do that on astro.com and than post it here for people to analyze.

I advise against getting involved with a married person personally. You might be compatiable but it might just be the timing is not right. That is why you met them when they were married. :)

Mark

In assuming a gender, one can be right ~50% of the time. In not assuming, one can be right 100% of the time.

Since you're male, your Venus sign will indicate your attachment style and objectives. If one is female, then the Mars sign would be significant. In looking for another person, you'll want either your Venus sign or your North true lunar node sign. So, you would be looking for someone with strong persuasions toward Taurus or Gemini. The fact that Gemini is descending in your chart I do not find particularly important. The placement of the node is more important. Being a Taurus yourself, you would probably work better with a Gemini than another Taurus, but both are possibilities. Beware relations with anyone who has too much Aries or Scorpio.