Exact Jupiter-Uranus Conjunction on the Aries Point

PaxMercurius

I usually hang around on the horary forums doing readings for people, but this caught my attention, and I'd be interested in some opinions from the predicative set.

My solar return chart for this year has the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction on the Aries Point...totally exact, down to the second. 0 degrees 17 for both. Take a look:

solarreturn2010.jpg

While I do not give outer planets the emphasis that a lot of people these days do, I do believe in their effectiveness, primarily in natal astrology and up - certainly not in horary! But having it so prominent in my solar return is both alarming and exciting.

I personally hold that dissociate aspects (aspects created when the signs are wrong, not in trine/opposition etc) are not as important as ones in the right signs - if Saturn had been 0 degrees Libra, I think that I would rightly expect to be struck by radioactive lightning, thereby gaining mutant powers and becoming the first IRL X-man.

Fortunately (or unfortunately: I wouldn't mind some lightning powers), this looks unlikely. Interestingly, my AC and MC for this upcoming year are the same as my natal (Cap rising, Libra culminating). But the AC is on the verge of changing to Aquarius, my current (progressed) rising sign.

I have been considering relocating to the US at some point, probably when my mum has passed away - looking more and more likely to be sooner rather than later, due to some kind of nerve failure going on.

This chart looks fairly dramatic to me. Hopefully I won't die a grisly (but spectacular) death of some kind! :bandit:

Gracehoper

Well, with the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction being in a cadent house in the Solar Return, I wouldn't expect much to come of it in the year to come unless it specifically hits something in your natal chart-- either a house cusp or a planet. Otherwise, look to the planets on the angles for major themes for the year, Moon in the 4th for example. The Jupiter/Uranus conjunction on the Aries Point is most likely going to have a mundane effect in the world for everyone, but looking at this solar return, it won't necessarily affect you directly unless it's tied into your natal chart pretty deeply.

PaxMercurius

Its within 2 degrees of my natal IC, so I'm guessing there's going to be some interesting stuff happening on the home front. The Moon in the 4th would probably affirm that.

You would get far more responses if you posted a more clearer chart from astro
when selecting a solar return chart from astro in Extended chart selection it's important to select 2nd option 'with houses' as this will put the degree onto planets and Angles --

http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763
http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Return_Chart
http://www.maryshea.com/sr.html
http://www.skyviewzone.com/solarreturn.htm

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events
http://www.typhonvision.com/art-solarreturn.htm

dperez3894

Well, with the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction being in a cadent house in the Solar Return, I wouldn't expect much to come of it in the year to come unless it specifically hits something in your natal chart-- either a house cusp or a planet. Otherwise, look to the planets on the angles for major themes for the year, Moon in the 4th for example. The Jupiter/Uranus conjunction on the Aries Point is most likely going to have a mundane effect in the world for everyone, but looking at this solar return, it won't necessarily affect you directly unless it's tied into your natal chart pretty deeply.

In my chart, the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction hits my 7th House cusp as well as my natal Venus, sextiles my natal Mars(ruling planet of my Aries sun sign) in Aquarius, opposes my Ascendant and Pluto and squares my Midheaven.

So it's going to make aspects to my Ascendant, planets and Midheaven in my 1st, 5th, 7th and 10th houses.

Attachments

• dp3894chart.jpg
    dp3894chart.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 24
Its within 2 degrees of my natal IC, so I'm guessing there's going to be some interesting stuff happening on the home front. The Moon in the 4th would probably affirm that.

are you thinking or planning a house move?

Solar returns
All solar returns are about ‘potential’ as is the natal chart, but we don’t always fulfil our potential, whether it’s due to ‘other people or unforeseen circumstances’ or a choice of two things and maybe possibly making different choices meant you didn’t fulfil that potential in this Solar return.

I don't read SR's as stand alone cos you can get far more information from bi wheel, it can give a natal planet an opening or expression by conjuncting SR Asc or MC for example and any SR planets conj natal planets are important to.

when selecting a solar return chart from astro in Extended chart selection it's important to select 2nd option 'with houses' as this will put the degree onto planets and Angles --

Lastly, for something 'major' to happen, it should also be reflected in your transits, progressions and possibly solar arcs. So don't ignore these methods in favour of JUST solar returns

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events