Help, dealing with rare transits. Lunar return and saturn return

Luca Brasi

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/15985599706922058341693.png

[link doesn't work - Moderator]

Progressed natal chart link above,

Anyway, I just turned 27 yesterday, I has been warned by an old friend like 3 years ago, who happened to me a master astrologer that 27 was gonna be a little hard especially for karmatic reasons. This was before, I realized was gonna deal with a lunar return at the same time. As, I type the moon currently is in 1 degree Cap , my exact natal degree. And, I am approaching the same territory in my progressed natal chart

Let me just saynthis past month, I have never felt this weird in my entire life. I am normally a guy who is never emotional, but I have been extremely emotional over a particular woman who I have been fooling around with . And, I'm so mad for getting soft and tender over her, cause for one I never expected to feel this way over her in particular. Two, she's my boss and old enough to be my mother, I had known her for a while year before fooling around with her, without even wanting her. Now, all of a sudden this past month we fool around, she stays night a few times and I'm spring like I've never been in my whole life. It doesn't make sense at all, I know myself so well and I can't make sense as to why I became so crazy over her. I either want her, or to go back to my normal player self lol, if this what love is, it's too crazy for me and I feel I'll start to get to intense

Can someone help me figure out if these rare personal life occurences aresimply transits, or how to get thru this?

Thanks for any help, I'm new to astrology progressions and transits.

Last edited by a moderator: