Just wondering

Oddity

If we're looking at it literally, you could meet him when he 'comes back' from somewhere else (Merc retrograding to Jupiter, moon going to conjunction with Jupiter).

There's some travel involved in this for him.

chris10

If we're looking at it literally, you could meet him when he 'comes back' from somewhere else (Merc retrograding to Jupiter, moon going to conjunction with Jupiter).

There's some travel involved in this for him.

Thanks for checking the chart Oddity. Could be.
What you just wrote made me also think ... could it be someone I already know?
If that is the case, it would really surprise me :andy:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for replying Ilene.
You people on here are so kind :kissing:

I haven't dismissed Whole Signs but really haven't decided what works for me or not as I am just a humble student of the art of astrology.
I used to post my horaries in Regio and in Whole Sign system but since most have been using Regio I kind of have neglected WS lately.

Anyway, 10th house is ok for me too :love: I wouldn't mind/ care where/how I meet the Significant Other.

I've been thinking ... my mom has a close friend, K.
K is quite pushy - in a good way - and it's been - I think like about 2-3 months she's been telling my mom that she/K wants to introduce me to a guy/friend of hers. He's like 40-42. I've been quite busy this whole summer and never got around to arranging a meeting. Now, if I do meet the guy, will the meeting be considered a 10th house matter since I will meet him through my mom (mom is 10th house in my natal as she was the dominant one and the provider when I was young)
:kissing::kissing: kisses Ilene.

P.S. yeah, yeah I know, :innocent: my life is pretty boring ... everyone I know is trying to set me up with people as they see I am not doing much on my own :lol:

Good call, Chris, on the 10th being the place of your mother. :smile:

In traditional astrology, the 10th place is mother, and the 4th, father. So, it seems like yours could be a reasonable delineation as well. We shall see.

Kisses to you, too, my dear one.
Ilene

chris10

Good call, Chris, on the 10th being the place of your mother. :smile:

In traditional astrology, the 10th place is mother, and the 4th, father. So, it seems like yours could be a reasonable delineation as well. We shall see.

Kisses to you, too, my dear one.
Ilene

:love: :love: :kissing: